Cosmetic Procedures

pompeylad

My g/f wants to have a nose and boob job in order, she says, 'too boost her self-confidence and recently was advised by a Thai friend to go to the Bangkok Pattaya Hospital. she was given a price of 15,000 baht and 75,000 baht respectively.

My question is: Is this the best and most competent hospital for her to go to. Is the price okay. From my limited knowledge of the UK I reckon the price is very good and that's what worries me - i.e Is it too cheap.

Any helpful advice most welcome

I strongly recommend that she does it in Bangkok. The price seems a little high to be honest. The nose job should be about 8000 for Thai nose and the boobs can be done for around 60k. Even the hospital in Sriratcha does this.

About a year ago, after a year of whinging, I took my GF to Yanhee in Bangkok for some new plastic tits. This is a purely cosmetic hospital which cover just about any conceivable cosmetic enhancement. The hospital and staff are very, very impressive with decent aftercare. She was kept in overnight in a suite and I was able to sleep on the sofa - they provided bed linen. From memory, it cost about 60K baht, but of course you will get many people telling you that this operation is possible for 20K.

Anyway, over a year on and they're still all good. No visible scars and no discomfort.

Here's the link

Edited by BaldPlumber

thanks for that, however as with all things in the world the price has risen. Nose is now 20,000 baht and boobs are 110,000 upwards. so what I would like is experiences with BPH and outcomes, if that is possible

thanks for that, however as with all things in the world the price has risen. Nose is now 20,000 baht and boobs are 110,000 upwards. so what I would like is experiences with BPH and outcomes, if that is possible

A friends GF hat her breast done there last year for 100K and is happy with the result. What you need to know are these things:

- price depends on the implants, can be +/- 20K (size, shape, brand)

- BPH in general does not have the best reputation (specially no here on TV)

- prices in BPH definitely go up if the Thai women has her farang BF/husband in tow

price is also dictated by how they get the implants in there:

under the arm with no visible scarring

or

under the nipple, with subsequent visible scarring

obviously in armpit is more expensive