Khao Soy In Pattaya?

action

The best and most authentic khaosoy is on 3rd road, southwest of south road traffic lights about 125 m east of the traffic lights for Soi 17/Kopai at the Pattaya Tai 1 intersection (north side).

attachicon.gifkhaosoy (Small).jpg

When last did you eat here ?

Someone told me it had closed.

I went there today. It is open. They said that they are closed on Fridays.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The best and most authentic khaosoy is on 3rd road, southwest of south road traffic lights about 125 m east of the traffic lights for Soi 17/Kopai at the Pattaya Tai 1 intersection (north side).

attachicon.gifkhaosoy (Small).jpg

When last did you eat here ?

Someone told me it had closed.

I went there today. It is open. They said that they are closed on Fridays.

That's interesting - I tried going there a few months back after reading the good reviews posted here and it looked all closed up. Coulda been a Friday I guess, but there was no evidence at all of any business activities and a sign hanging from the steel shutter that I guessed said "For Rent" or "We Have Closed" or maybe it said "Closed on Fridays"... Lol.

I'll give it another try after reading this - thanks!

Oh and one other thing, though the sign says that they are open until 4pm, I went there a few days before that and they were already closed by 3:30pm. They were cleaning up. Maybe they close when they run out of food?

Thanks to the people who suggested this place on this thread and gave the directions.

The attached photo is of how it looks from the inside.

post-228070-0-48093600-1461746130_thumb.

Archived