Derelict Property Pattaya

Hi all,

I am looking for information on how to find the owner of a derelict property, I have found a house which I would like to purchase, that is only partly built and has been left standing for the last 4 years. I have spoken to the people in vincinty, but know one can give me exact details of the owner but they have mentioned the bank may take repossession (Bank name unknown). I know back home in the UK you can find information from the land registery, does anyone know if Pattaya as such a place or where I could find information on the land.

Thanks,

Dave

Hi all,

I am looking for information on how to find the owner of a derelict property, I have found a house which I would like to purchase, that is only partly built and has been left standing for the last 4 years. I have spoken to the people in vincinty, but know one can give me exact details of the owner but they have mentioned the bank may take repossession (Bank name unknown). I know back home in the UK you can find information from the land registery, does anyone know if Pattaya as such a place or where I could find information on the land.

Thanks,

Dave

Land titles are public records and can be checked out at Land Registration Office, don't know how much they charge. Soi 17, South Pattaya.

Ask the neighbour for the exact address or by looking at the neighbours you can figured out the exact house number. Then ask the neighbours for the extra info such as the exact district and province juristriction and zipcode. In addition look at the property markers at each corner, there should be a concrete marker with Chanote number on it....then take all the info to the land office ...but there is no guaranteed the land office will disclose owner's information.