Zencondomiums And The Park - Issues With The Developer

thhMan

I have created a facebook group
to initiate proceedings against the group Zen Lifestyle Co Ltd company
I have in my knowledge someone who can put me in touch with a lawyer

who will Bangkok on TV show for us with 2 cases (ZEN and THE PARK)

For more info you can ask...

Please leave me your facebook profile names so that I add you to the group.

Courage

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If your friend can describe the exact nature of the complaint in writing and has relevant supporting documents it would be well worth his / her time to lodge a complaint with these people.This government agency is directly supervised by the office of the Prime Minister.

They really do pay attention to these kinds of problems and another benefit is that you can pour your heart out to these people as a consumer without the worry of potentially being sued under Thailand's archaic defamation laws.smile.png

http://www.ocpb.go.th/ewtadmin/ewt/ocpb_eng/main.php?filename=index___EN

I know this i make since long time...

I have a better choice now but i request for have many buyers make with me a different opération.

Is thai people say to me a good procedure, because in Pattaya have many corruption and the BOSS of "Zen condo" go many times in court justice pattaya.... Him after not pay the buyers in "The Park"

But if have a show TV in Bangkok, is not same..... Thai high society and the great lawyer familiar judges bangkok and it will not be the same problem for him after .....

It will require to sell everything he has to pay as they will be on his back after the TV show for sure because it is a show followed by thousands of spectators with a tracking results behind .

That's is thailand :)

• 8 months later...

The Park.

One building looks complete and it appears there are residents staying there.

The second building looks complete but no residents.

The third building was getting some work done but stalled. Roof went on, drywall / paint on interior walls and some of the glass installed but the project looks abandoned again.

Some idiot chopped down thousands of beautiful trees / bulldozed the elaborate / expensive stone entry / fountain a while ago. Replaced the garden with a workers camp/slum. Looks terrible.

Hi. Can anyone at The Park tell me if there's still a show apartment? We were in the process of buying an apartment but things have gone quiet! Thanks.

Why would you want a show apartment? apparently there are many attempting to bail out of the project,ask one of them to show you their apartment....prices falling too

Perhaps my question wasn't very clear. We don't want a show apartment, we were curious to know if there was still a Zen presence or if they had shut up shop and left. I thought the easiest way to find out was to ask a resident if there was still a show apartment. We visited site just after the trees etc had been bulldozed and were pleased to see some progress but that seems to have stopped. Thanks for taking the time to reply.

Perhaps my question wasn't very clear. We don't want a show apartment, we were curious to know if there was still a Zen presence or if they had shut up shop and left. I thought the easiest way to find out was to ask a resident if there was still a show apartment. We visited site just after the trees etc had been bulldozed and were pleased to see some progress but that seems to have stopped. Thanks for taking the time to reply.

Was not being smart. It was a beautiful place few years ago,all those trees lining the road,really nice. Now a dump

I drove past Zen the other day. I saw no activity.

I did see a lot of land clearing on nearby plots though, and some new signs for new projects.

I have the feeling that whole area is going to become an unsold condo ghetto at some point.

There are over 6,000 rooms being constructed within a short walk of the Park development and none of them are aware of the illegal, ALL NIGHT KARAOKE nearby owned by police, that have been disturbing the neighbours for years. This Police karaoke kicks off at 2AM!

Lucky for the potential owners if these projects go belly up. They won't get any sleep anyway!

The Park, Maldives, Dusit Grand Park buyers beware!

The Zen office is still open and thats about it!

There are over 6,000 rooms being constructed within a short walk of the Park development and none of them are aware of the illegal, ALL NIGHT KARAOKE nearby owned by police, that have been disturbing the neighbours for years. This Police karaoke kicks off at 2AM!

Lucky for the potential owners if these projects go belly up. They won't get any sleep anyway!

I keep hearing of this noisy K bar, I've lived in the Park for 4 years this May and havent heard a thing strange!!!

So View talay are the only reliable around ? It seems that they have finished their 8 buildings !

View Talay buildings are somewhat unique on the Pattaya property scene.

They build using their own money. They build before having sold everything. They dont use agents or pay huge commissions. They dont employ high-pressure salespeople or farangs. They dont spend a huge percentage of the build budget on marketing. They dont finish or furnish units with shiny but low-quality products bought in cheap job-lots, designed to appeal to magpies. They dont equip their buildings with ritzy air-conditioned lobbies, or provide expensive common features that few people actually want.

They do sell empty shells for buyers to finish as they wish, thus allowing for some taste, imagination and individuality in the interiors (or indeed for a complete lack of all three, but that's the price you pay for breaking the mould).

Their units are also grossly overpriced and not exactly a wise investment ONLY because there are few hundred if not more in each complex.

When you want to sell, others are also selling, when you want to rent, others are also renting.

Also not too certain, but read somewhere they are now broke, i mean the company and owe many people money, but they did build some things for immigration and police so are sort of immune to an extent(again not sure if its accurate)

VT are certainly not broke, on the other hand, before buying one, just check out the build quality, I mean the basic shell, it is agricultural at best. Also check how many rooms per lift, this is important when the condo is nearing full occupancy .

I keep hearing of this noisy K bar, I've lived in the Park for 4 years this May and havent heard a thing strange!!!

Strange I live in Palm Oasis next to the Maldives- which is now completely deserted- their website still says due to be finished June 2015!

Never heard anything- most evenings you can hear a pin drop-it's really quiet.

Stick with developers that have a long. Term track record...raimon and the nova group come to mind, but I'm sure there are others. Also, buying off plan is fine but never pay upfront. Just a small deposit (up to 30k) and they staged payments as work is completed. Reserve up to 25% for when complete and ready for title transfer.

If the developer won't work out a plan similar to this then walk away...there's too much risk.

I guess you have never lived in any Nova developments.

I have, and everything starts to fall apart within 6 months, while the maintenance all day, every day does the fixing.

Kitchen cabinets are not evened out, ie do not close properly and do not match so kitchen looks like its at an angle.

Sink starts to leak, pipes break etc etc etc etc.

Raimond Land is a reputable company, but they also do not sell condo's for 1-2 million baht.

Just purchased my second Nova Condo in Wongamat, the first one in The Avenue Residence, and had no problems at all. Did not have any of the problems that you have outlined. Could actually lock it up, head off for 2 or 3 months, come back, and all was good. Had the first condo for four years, and no issues whatsoever except the exterior of the property needed a good paint, as do all buildings over four or five years old. Very happy Nova customer.

• 1 year later...

i say reliable developers in pattaya don't exist. i bought a condo with matrix iguana pattaya , it looked fine until i spent a lot of money fixing up the  condo to liveable condition. oh i wont even go into delays and customer service issues.  the condo was very different from the marketing pictures. its really bad until today. 

13 hours ago, axeloliver said:

i say reliable developers in pattaya don't exist. i bought a condo with matrix iguana pattaya , it looked fine until i spent a lot of money fixing up the  condo to liveable condition. oh i wont even go into delays and customer service issues.  the condo was very different from the marketing pictures. its really bad until today. 

They do exist, but you need to go somewhat deeper in your pocket..

You get what you paid for..

Older developments like Jomtien Complex,Chateaudale, or newer like Northpoint,Unixx  stands out for quality, but more expensive 

On 5/13/2013 at 1:46 PM, FracturedRabbit said:

Raimon Land's record in Pattaya is not that great; whatever happened to The Lofts....?

rml sucks. i bought into one n i now say rent dunt buy  . all developers here are out to con  buyers. horrible finishing.  lousy aftersales. 

On 5/13/2013 at 7:48 PM, lemoncake said:

I guess you have never lived in any Nova developments.

I have, and everything starts to fall apart within 6 months, while the maintenance all day, every day does the fixing.

Kitchen cabinets are not evened out, ie do not close properly and do not match so kitchen looks like its at an angle.

Sink starts to leak, pipes break etc etc etc etc.

Raimond Land is a reputable company, but they also do not sell condo's for 1-2 million baht.

railon lands 10m thb condo also crack and leak. 

Archived