Benelli Keeway Generic 600 Rk6/bn600

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

indeed thunderduck, your contribution will be given its due.

next

So nice to be acknowledged for ones contributions ... thankyou candypants.

Not so sure about the 600 but that 899 looks a "balls to the wall" knee scraping beast.

Oh and by the way thats ThunderDuck with a capital T and D.

The rear exhaust looks quite restricted...

lol ...this thread is a magnet for newbie trolls.

they are of course best to be ignored.

Well duck with mighty thunder.... they sure do look restricted to me , please inform us what exactly is so newbie about spotting a restricted exhaust

The rear exhaust looks quite restricted...

lol ...this thread is a magnet for newbie trolls.

they are of course best to be ignored.

Are you kidding me? Look at the size of the holes in the standard rear exhaust? They're like pea shooters.

They look like normal exhaust openings to me.

attachicon.gifCropperCapture40.jpg

Exactly how big do you guys want them to be?

Yep, totally normal - and on the plus side when they fall apart and you find the dealer has shut up shop 2 weeks after you bought it you can always upgrade by using a secondhand pipe from a ksr110.

Where do I sign?

those are about 75,000 for a full system or 30% of the cost of the bike.

wont be 30% on a real benelli

Are you saying because they are made in china they are not real? Iphones are made there and some are real///

http://www.qj-group.com/english/

iam saying this because i doesnt look like benelli have anything to do with these moldes from china, if it were at least build under benellis supervision. So its a chinese bike with a benelli sticker on it which may isnt too bad for its price but not my cup of tea. Real Benellis are coming from itlay or at least from a factory under Benllis supervision.

Benelli does not look better than the Kawa 100 percent, Benelli looks like it is made of recycled tins in China.

ANd, 2000's tech at 2013.

Why buying old tech with our hard earned cash?

and Nomad, what i do not understand: If you like and love this bike, why do not you go buy one and try? We would love to see some reviews about this bikelaugh.png

Then would you mind telling us what is so high tech about the kawasaki er6n/f and the new honda 500 series. They are considered to be inexpensive commuter/starter bikes everywhere in the world , not high tech bikes. Yet many people including yourself seem perfectly happy to spend their hard earned cash on them

Edited by pokerkid

Has anyone seen a long-distance review? Motorrad and other bike magazines use to do such tests over 50,000 km and more.

Well, the bike has just been released so it will take some time before the first reviews will come.

Benelli does not look better than the Kawa 100 percent, Benelli looks like it is made of recycled tins in China.

and Nomad, what i do not understand: If you like and love this bike, why do not you go buy one and try?  We would love to see some reviews about this bikePosted Image

Then would you mind telling us what is so high tech about the kawasaki er6n/f and the new honda 500 series. They are considered to be inexpensive commuter/starter  bikes everywhere in the world , not high tech bikes. Yet many people including yourself seem perfectly happy to spend their hard earned cash on them 

The bike and its engine wad designed in 2012 and it is not a knock off yamaha etc.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Benelli does not look better than the Kawa 100 percent, Benelli looks like it is made of recycled tins in China.

and Nomad, what i do not understand: If you like and love this bike, why do not you go buy one and try? We would love to see some reviews about this bikelaugh.png

Then would you mind telling us what is so high tech about the kawasaki er6n/f and the new honda 500 series. They are considered to be inexpensive commuter/starter bikes everywhere in the world , not high tech bikes. Yet many people including yourself seem perfectly happy to spend their hard earned cash on them

The bike and its engine wad designed in 2012 and it is not a knock off yamaha etc.

you have to do better than that, just because something is designed in 2012 and not a copy of something doesn't make it high tech.

Edited by pokerkid

Sounds untested, not high-tech.

I thought it's a pretty standard 8 valve, square bore & stroke P-twin, designed to be a budget starter bike in every country except here.

Sounds untested, not high-tech.

I thought it's a pretty standard 8 valve, square bore & stroke P-twin, designed to be a budget starter bike in every country except here.

exactly, same as the er6n/f and honda 500 series. definitely not high tech. Sometimes people just don't want to pay for high tech when a bike is good enough.

For B60k less you get a Honda. Honda trumps all in Thailand.

Honda happens to have the lion's share of the market. Doesn't mean their range is the best....or worse!

Actually Honda only has the lion share of the market in the small engine motorcycle segment, in the big bike market the leader is still Kawasaki with much more bikes on the road.

How long will Kawasaki be the market leader in the big bike segment is open for discussion....

Thanks for pointing that out.

Of course it's not a knock off Yamaha. crazy.gif It's a Honda engine based on CBR250r and other older designs. wink.png

and Nomad, what i do not understand: If you like and love this bike, why do not you go buy one and try? We would love to see some reviews about this bike:lol:

Pretty sure the design of the mid 2000's R6 is far superior to the latest budget Honda commuter cb500*.

The issue isn't the design as the Chinese will have copied a very solid Jap design. The materials used and QC are far more important. My opinion is that the quality and QC will be poor. The after sales support will be worse.

I mean seriously, can you imagine anything worse than a Chinese bike supported by Thai dealers? For close to 300,000 baht! It's almost comical.

• Like 1

Benelli does not look better than the Kawa 100 percent, Benelli looks like it is made of recycled tins in China.

and Nomad, what i do not understand: If you like and love this bike, why do not you go buy one and try?  We would love to see some reviews about this bike:lol:

Then would you mind telling us what is so high tech about the kawasaki er6n/f and the new honda 500 series. They are considered to be inexpensive commuter/starter  bikes everywhere in the world , not high tech bikes. Yet many people including yourself seem perfectly happy to spend their hard earned cash on them 

Pretty sure the design of the mid 2000's R6 is far superior to the latest budget Honda commuter cb500*.

The issue isn't the design as the Chinese will have copied a very solid Jap design. The materials used and QC are far more important. My opinion is that the quality and QC will be poor. The after sales support will be worse.

I mean seriously, can you imagine anything worse than a Chinese bike supported by Thai dealers? For close to 300,000 baht! It's almost comical.

Yes and that mid 2000 r6 engine is making 120 hp instead of 80 hp of recycled benelli.

And how much does the r6 engine make in the 2009 yamaha fazer fz6........................ a merely 76hp , 98 for the special version. oh lala...

So even Yamaha themselves dont give the customer the full hp from the r6. and then you complain about the Benelli which is not even a supersportbike, just a naked sports bike.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yamaha_FZ6

Edited by pokerkid
  • Like 1

and Nomad, what i do not understand: If you like and love this bike, why do not you go buy one and try? We would love to see some reviews about this bike:lol:

I think paying close to 300.000 for a kawasaki er6f is also a bit comical, don't you ? but hee, its Thailand.........

Are you saying because they are made in china they are not real? Iphones are made there and some are real///

iam saying this because i doesnt look like benelli have anything to do with these moldes from china, if it were at least build under benellis supervision. So its a chinese bike with a benelli sticker on it which may isnt too bad for its price but not my cup of tea. Real Benellis are coming from itlay or at least from a factory under Benllis supervision.

then why list it here?

http://www.benelli.com/ita/Catalogo/Moto/Moto-2013/BN-600/Default-cd-776.aspx

or here

http://www.benelli.co.uk/bike_detail.php?model=Benelli_BN 600_2013&bikeID=418

or here

http://www.benelli.com.au/bn600-naked

you get the idea

They must be real according to this they are still in italy... http://www.benelli.com.au/history

Amazing to see the chinese and italians together. I never thought of italian product to be of quality they do always have flash.