Hi Folks,

Well what Kan one say about him?

1. Spoilt brat on what they say is 250,000 quid a WEEK bah.gif

2. As the saying goes once bitten twice shy,

If somebody is said to be once bitten twice shy, it means that someone who has

been hurt or who has had something go wrong will be far more careful the next

time.

It is the second time Rooney has asked to leave United,

3. Thank you for your goals and effort that you have given Man U.

4. Wish you luck, you over grown Bart bah.gif

5. So Off-ski with you.post-4641-1156694005.gif

Win, w00t.gif Save money and sell this <deleted> sick.gif

I like Rooney he has done a lot for united, but if he see's pastures green somewhere else good luck to him, we will carry on and i am sure his replacement is already lined up.

• Like 2

I like Rooney he has done a lot for united, but if he see's pastures green somewhere else good luck to him, we will carry on and i am sure his replacement is already lined up.

Stop it! Every time you say that the Spurs fans come over all unnecessary. biggrin.png

Edited by uptheos
  • Like 2

bayern munich say they're not interested in him. not that surprising really.

No one is going to sign a player who has had a relatively crap season on £250k a week wages.

Even less one with an ego as big as his.

He'll be cap in hand looking for games from Moyes.....or a big pay cut.

Either of those will make me smile.png .

• Like 1

Well said smokie36,

As I said above in the post let him go if he wants to.

The sad part is we all like him.

Hope he keeps on playing (at Man. U.) with his up and coming large pay cut, in the mid-field where he should be, you little spoiled brat and not up front.

Play or just walk away, up to you sunshine from this great club called Man Utd.

Plenty of lads coming over here to play great football like you have done, Thank you very much for that, so all in all, Rooney what are you waiting for post-4641-1156694005.gif

Win is sad, but True, will watch the last match of this season on True this Sunday Night.thumbsup.gif

P.S. Please help me for next seasons games, witch box do I have to buy in Kan,Thailand, with F1 on as well coffee1.gif

Edited by Kan Win

No one is going to sign a player who has had a relatively crap season on £250k a week wages.

Manchester United are thought to be preparing a £50 million bid for Spurs winger Gareth Bale, and want-away Wayne Rooney might be a crucial part of any possible deal.

A bid of £26 million plus Rooney would be seen as almost impossible to resist by the Spurs’ board – solving, as it does, the club’s long-term weakness in the striker department and bringing in cash for a creative midfielder.

http://www.cheshire-today.co.uk/15463/man-utd-to-offer-rooney-to-spurs-in-deal-for-bale/

Maybe he will go to Newcastle .That would be a challenge for him.

BBC Sport (usually reliable) are saying tonight that Mike Ashley is preparing a bid for Wazza. Maybe as part of the deal the stadium will carry his name.Any suggestions ?

Manchester United are thought to be preparing a £50 million bid for Spurs winger Gareth Bale, and want-away Wayne Rooney might be a crucial part of any possible deal.

A bid of £26 million plus Rooney would be seen as almost impossible to resist by the Spurs’ board – solving, as it does, the club’s long-term weakness in the striker department and bringing in cash for a creative midfielder.

http://www.cheshire-today.co.uk/15463/man-utd-to-offer-rooney-to-spurs-in-deal-for-bale/

Give over ups....Alfredo is gonna blow a gasket! biggrin.png

P.S. Please help me for next seasons games, witch box do I have to buy in Kan,Thailand, with F1 on as well coffee1.gif

It's not all been sorted out yet colonel. There is a thread running in here with the latest news on CTH's plans so stay tuned.

• Like 1