! Eurovision 2013 !

Switzerland's "Salvation Army Band" (eldest member 94) did not make it, I Wonder why?

Because it kind of sucked? blink.png

Speaking of the Finnish lesbian kiss heard around the world, you know ya'll wanna see it (again?):

3:51

Edited by Jingthing

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People are saying that Denmark will run away with it,but I think it'll be closer than most bookies are making out.There's a lot of good stuff this year.I think Holland will do well for a change.Russia and the Ukraine will come into the mix at some stage of the voting and throw a spanner in the works.Ireland for the dark horse thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

Yeah I don't think Denmark is as strong as Sweden was last year. Euphoria was unbeatable.

OK, I watched the Switzerland thing again. It really didn't suck. It was definitely finals worthy. Oh well.

Edited by Jingthing

OK. time to commit!

Pick your favorite country song, and also pick your prediction for which country song will actually win.

Up to you, but picking the UK just because you WANT them to win doesn't really count as favorite country song if it isn't really. (Same for prediction to win.)

Also no point in picking a favorite who didn't make it the finals.

Not gonna do a poll. Too many choices.

FINALISTS:

My picks:

Favorite Country Song: GREECE

Prediction to Win Country Song: NETHERLANDS

Edited by Jingthing

I propose an AmericasVision for all the countries in the Americas! (Plus Israel.smile.png )

Speaking of which, I thought the sexy Librarian was good enough to make the finals. But no shock she didn't.

I'm pretty amazed at how few Americans follow Eurovision. Particularly the gays.

Hey, UK's Bonnie Tyler is pretty strong. Who knows?

Edited by Jingthing

If you saw the semi final audience shots it was like a gay bar in there, so funny. Annamatronic of Scissor Sisters was one of the UK show presenters and was really entertaining/camp.

Malta's song is cute of weird, shame Montenegro didn't get through but I rather like the French entry. Ireland way too cheesy I'm afraid.

Can you imagine an Asian version? Or is there? !

god , what pile of dog poo !

sorry pats, but after close consultation with mrs TF my vote has to go to smokie and street cowboy for. i would walk 500 hundred miles just for a pint of pish and a deep fried whatever.

Edited by tigerfish

The Swedes really put on a great show this year coupled with the better talent as well. Loved that Swedish Smorgasbord musical extravaganza they did. It really reminded me of Beach Blanket Babylon. (But for Sweden, not San Francisco.)

• Like 1