Acting Pattaya Police Chief Chairs Emergency Meeting Of Officers

Rimmer

Acting Pattaya Police Chief chairs emergency meeting of officers

police-21.jpg
PATTAYA:--The Acting Pattaya Police Chief, Police Colonel Chachawan and his two Deputies, chaired an emergency meeting of all Pattaya Police Officers on Tuesday afternoon to discuss recent events at the station and how things will have to change.

The meeting began with a sermon from a Buddhist Monk who reminded officers of the importance of serving the people of Pattaya and protecting them from criminals at all times.

The Colonel then explained why the previous Police Chief was swiftly removed from his position with a number of other senior officers.
Full story:http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/87159/acting-pattaya-police-chief-chairs-emergency-meeting-officers/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2013-05-15

I see a lot of serious faces in those pictures. Does that mean that are listening intently, or worried about their income?

I just hope they can catch those criminals that are running the dart throwing games at the fair.

Well, whatever he said has worked.

Today i was a witness of that.

Some Thai guy tried selling stolen mobile phone at Tuk Com, there was at least 8 uniformed police and few undercover who ran all over Tuk Com looking for the thief.

One of the officers(sort of a friendly friend) popped over to my work for a drink(coke) and called for more officers to join, the call went out to all the officers as well as taxi drivers with details of the bike he was driving(info received from the CCTV) and his pic sent via MMS to all capable of receiving MMS

I do not think i have ever seen that many officers looking for a thief of mobile phone.

The issue facing Pattaya is violent crimes against tourists, which receives wide spread coverage in the home country of the victim...NO ONE GIVES A FLYING CRAP OVER SOME SLOT MACHINES.... Would love to know the real reason why the former chief of police was transferred, but of course we never will. The new guy must be working hard to get back the money he invested in his new position, as I am seeing a lot more police " checkpoints" shaking down money from locals...

• Like 1

I've been told the police beg to be stationed in Pattaya for the opportunity to make serious money.

They have to walk a fine line between abusing authority for profit and pissing off the wrong person.

Go too far and they get kicked out.

Obviously the evicted chief of police screwed someone over.

If they bust the jet ski criminal gangs on the beach this week, then I will believe the new chief has a molecule of integrity.

I've been told the police beg to be stationed in Pattaya for the opportunity to make serious money.

They have to walk a fine line between abusing authority for profit and pissing off the wrong person.

Go too far and they get kicked out.

Obviously the evicted chief of police screwed someone over.

If they bust the jet ski criminal gangs on the beach this week, then I will believe the new chief has a molecule of integrity.

Hold on they didn't say anything about stopping the Jet Ski scams or interfering with corrupt payments !!

Just watch after 3 - 4 weeks & see if everything goes back to where it was . That has been the case for the last 3 decades I have visited