Looking For Honda Fury 2010 Model

Well they were never sold here by Honda so any bike would be an import, grey or otherwise. If you do find one ensure that is has a registration green book with all the relevant numbers..

Maybe give the big bike importers a call.. Teera (beware), Red Baron etc

• Like 1

The Honda Fury is one of the Honda models Red Baron in Bangkok brings into the country on a regular basis. The last time I saw them on display at Red Baron showroom in BKK they were 675,000 THB new... So to find a secondhand you best to contact Red Baron they probably are the first to know if one of their clients wants to sell its bike....

Red Baron in BKK is probably the most trusted independend motorcycle shop in Thailand, and if you buy a bike from them you can be sure all paperwork is 100% legal...

• Like 2

• 7 months later...

Yes i am also looking for a Fury in Thailand. They can be had, but i need it official with book and registration plate and that seems to be pretty difficult.

Called red baron, but they responded that they will not import any fury in the near future...then there is

http://www.tpmotorcycle.com/webboard/?rid=1 and they suppose to have fury motorcycles but without book and registration plate...

let me know if somebody has other suggestions for a Honda Fury motorcycle with book and registration plate.

Regards,

Hans