Eva Air To London

Chris.B

July/August is when we want to go as school holidays.

I've noticed that prices are more expensive this year (so far) and by quite a bit.

Etihad is just a shade over £2k but Eva £2800, Thai near £2700 for 2 adults and a child.

Same time last year it was approx £500 cheaper so a big jump.

I'll keep looking and see what happens otherwise it'll be camping in the back garden!

July/August is when we want to go as school holidays.I've noticed that prices are more expensive this year (so far) and by quite a bit.Etihad is just a shade over £2k but Eva £2800, Thai near £2700 for 2 adults and a child. Same time last year it was approx £500 cheaper so a big jump.I'll keep looking and see what happens otherwise it'll be camping in the back garden!

Are you quoting fares LHR-BKK-LHR or other way around, remember fares ex BKK are priced in THB and the GB£ has dropped a lot,. My own fares BKK-LHR-BKK have gone up over 20% in GB£ but are still the same in THB.

It's them, Thai or BA.. Their business/premium economy are the cheapest. But with the new cabin, I epect they'll put fares up..

Unless you are happy to walk around some Middle East airport in the middle of the night....

Check out ..Sri Lankan Airlines ...they have a flight depart BKK at 19.35hrs arrive LHR 09.00

You get what you pay for......

Indeed fly Thursday 00.10 BKK to LHR,British Airways £530 one way.

It's only expensive if you can't afford it.

Premium economy.. Much cheaper than business, but roomier than economy.. Though I do think the vfm depends on your physical size.. I can barely fit in an economy seat, and 12 hours is misery.