Pattaya Beach Drug Dealer Caught By Tourist Police

Rimmer

Pattaya Beach Drug Dealer caught by Tourist Police

drugs-11.jpg
PATTAYA:--Pattaya’s Tourist Police have received orders to assist in suppressing crime in Pattaya with a particular focus on crimes which may affect tourists. This led to the arrest of a suspected drug dealer who operates on Pattaya Beach.

Police Lieutenant Colonel Arun, the Inspector-in-Charge of Pattaya’s Tourist Police, held a press conference on Friday Night to announce the arrest of Khun Natapong aged 32 who was arrested in Soi Neun Plub Wan in East Pattaya close to the Suttawat Temple.

He had been under investigation by Tourist Police for some time and was suspected of selling drugs to boat operators on Pattaya Beach which can increase the potential for boating accidents
Full story:http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/87525/pattaya-beach-drug-dealer-caught-tourist-police/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2013-05-18

PATTAYA:--Pattaya’s Tourist Police have received orders to assist in
suppressing crime in Pattaya with a particular focus on crimes which may
affect tourists

I wonder how many tourists would be affected by some low level ya ba dealers activities.

The jet ski scammers continue unabated, business as usual.

Well done, another high level bust, will sleep easier in my bed tonight, nothing but a joke.

• Like 1

PATTAYA:--Pattaya’s Tourist Police have received orders to assist in

suppressing crime in Pattaya with a particular focus on crimes which may

affect tourists

I wonder how many tourists would be affected by some low level ya ba dealers activities.

The jet ski scammers continue unabated, business as usual.

Well done, another high level bust, will sleep easier in my bed tonight, nothing but a joke.

If the police arrest someone, it's a joke. If they don't announce that they've arrested anyone in a particular case, it's a joke. If they arrest someone for a serious crime like dealing drugs, it's a joke. If they arrest someone for traffic violations, they must be looking for bribes. If they arrest someone for ATM scams, the police and the suspect are ridiculed. If some are patrolling Walking Street along with foreign assistants, it's a joke.

I guess some people are easily amused. I'm sure the police would be interested in hearing your invaluable advice on proper procedure. Why not drop in at your local police station and fill them in. I'm sure they'd be appreciative.

Edited by Suradit69
  • Like 2

This is a set play by the bib, to assure the public that the police are on top of their game, so it lets them get on with the real money spinning activities like extortion of innocent jet ski victims.

Well done guys, good job.