Thai People Dont Like Negitivety And Grumpy People

asiansun

Never expect nothing good to happen.

Then when it doesn't, no harm done.

The main thing to keep in mind if you wish to coast through this life with minimal distress

Is to acknowledge that 30, 50, 52 years from now, all people reading this comment will remember nothing of what happened here on TV this day.

And fortunately will remember nothing of this whole strange experiment in meaninglessness which we call our lives.

(Yes, and save all that "Bitter Melon", the KuGua, for me. I love the stuff served chilled and sliced, I like it raw.)

Edited by OldChinaHam
  • Like 1

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Never expect nothing good to happen.

Then when it doesn't, no harm done.

The main thing to keep in mind if you wish to coast through this life with minimal distress

Is to acknowledge that 30, 50, 52 years from now, all people reading this comment will remember nothing of what happened here on TV this day.

And fortunately will remember nothing of this whole strange experiment in meaninglessness which we call our lives.

(Yes, and save all that "Bitter Melon", the KuGua, for me. I love the stuff served chilled and sliced, I like it raw.)

-

I take the opposite tack - expect miracles and they do indeed happen, every day. But never take them for granted, constantly express gratitude for our countless blessings.

Don't try to "minimize distress", just like minimizing risk in life, may as well not be living IMO.

Instead maximize the opportunities for ecstatic joy.

Pain and disappointment are part and parcel of life, just roll with the punches.