Age Difference In Relationships In Thailand

WilliamCave

• Replies 849
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still can’t see the common denominators between the much older guy and much younger woman, beside the “sugar daddy syndrome”. But if someone is happy knowing that whatever they get in return on their investment (usually sex, nursing care, ego boosting etcs), then who am I to judge?

"Many" farangs are here in Thailand in order to live a fantasy life and be 16 again & party up just like yes-ter-days…on a cheap.

I don’t think there is anything wrong with that, there’s certainly plentiful supply side catering to meet that need. Just because I wouldn’t do or think the same, it doesn’t mean it’s wrong. Some will pay for sex, while others may choose to squander away in gambling in Macau etcs… It’s not my life or my business, he can do whatever he wishes with his hard earned money.

The only problem I may have is when… many of them pass the judgment based on their circle of dot, that “all” thai women are the same as their little catch of the day. And start generalizing all thai women to be this low life, easy, desperate, money hungry etcs…who will do anything and sleep with anybody indiscriminately with just a slap of a few thousands baths on the head. This is the time when I think that somebody needs to seriously kick them in the head to wake them up from their little pseudo fantasy for a reality check .wink.png

-

Well said on the live and live part. Personally I haven't met anyone that thinks that way, but then I avoid the places where such people if they exist would ever come to that conclusion.

I do think it's fair to say from my experience that Thai women in general, nothing to do with the sex industry, regular urban educated career women, married women etc are just as if not more likely to fool around as those in the west, but that they are more likely than western women to do so for financial reasons (your "sugar daddy syndrome").

Doing so is not considered prostitution nor wrong from a moral POV - which I agree.

However having sex just for fun (for free) is on the other hand much more frowned upon and considered morally wrong by many more women here than in the west, and in fact their perception of our culture's "free sex" attitude in much the same way that traditional Muslims do.

These are cultural differences of sexual morality that may contribute to the perceptions you're talking about.

What if tomorrow she hates you, hates you with every part of her mind and body, will do anything she can to harm you.

Happens often, let's hope it doesn't happen to you but 25% chance it will.

What if tomorrow she announces she is too old for sex, and will never let you touch her again.

Happens often, let's hope it doesn't happen to you but 40% chance it will.

-

What if what if. He's just saying he's not with his wife for looks, plans to stick it out with her even as she loses her looks, doesn't plan to set her aside and move on to a younger girl.

In the latter case she may be quite willing to let him go outside to play as long as he promises to not let anything get serious, very common here.

And love those statistics!

Unless you have had a relationship with a woman over 45, approaching her early 50s, you can't possibly imagine the nightmare it can become.

And remember it is not your choices that will count for anything, it's all about her, and absolutely nothing you can do to change the situation.

You youngsters just can't understand ......... love forever, blah, blah, what a crock!

well my great grandfather, grandfather, and father did it, so have many of their friends, so for them it's not a crock at all, it's a proven reality, you failed so you think others will, you lost so you think others will, not all lose, don't assume others are losers like yourself.

some succeed.

What if tomorrow she hates you, hates you with every part of her mind and body, will do anything she can to harm you.

What if tomorrow she announces she is too old for sex, and will never let you touch her again.

-

What if what if. He's just saying he's not with his wife for looks, plans to stick it out with her even as she loses her looks, doesn't plan to set her aside and move on to a younger girl.

In the latter case she may be quite willing to let him go outside to play as long as he promises to not let anything get serious, very common here.

And love those statistics!

Unless you have had a relationship with a woman over 45, approaching her early 50s, you can't possibly imagine the nightmare it can become.

And remember it is not your choices that will count for anything, it's all about her, and absolutely nothing you can do to change the situation.

You youngsters just can't understand ......... love forever, blah, blah, what a crock!

well my great grandfather, grandfather, and father did it, so have many of their friends, so for them it's not a crock at all, it's a proven reality, you failed so you think others will, you lost so you think others will, not all lose, don't assume others are losers like yourself.

some succeed.

I doubt they loved them or wanted to stay with them, in those days women didn't have choices about what they wanted, they endured or they gave up everything. Now they can get the house, the children, your savings and your pension, along with a percentage of your income for the next 20 years.

I'm not talking about the past, I'm talking about today (and maybe the previous 10 years).

I'm sorry I can't discuss this with you, you are clearly a fool.

Edited by AnotherOneAmerican
  • Like 1

from Banzai99 Post # (not sure)

but all the women I know in this situation have a boyfriend nearer their own age ...
OR girlfriend.

Who cares I known many same age couples when husbands leaves for work they have BF's and Gf's Who cares So What.

What does this do for me sorry to post such junk

What does this do for you? Nothing.

"That's why after being friends fore years, then being together for several more before we married, gave us a chance to see what's what."

I was merely agreeing with you, and stating that I believe following a similar path as yours will be more likely to lead to marital bliss which will probably add 10 good years to your lifespan if you are fortunate to live that long.

Perhaps every relationship must be viewed on a case by case basis, when we see each other out and about we know absolutely nothing about the people we are looking at.

I would rather be with my wife when she is 85 then with another woman who is 25, but that's me.

If another would prefer something different, that's their call.

I'm 37, my wife is 33, If she blew up tomorrow and suddenly looked like some wilder beast or something, It would not change a thing, she is very very beautiful and that attracted me at first, but now it's just a bonus and by far the least important of her many wonderful qualities that are a little hard to find, hard but not impossible.

I believe there are others here with woman they feel the same about, some are probably good girls to, I hope they are.

regardless of the relationship situation I hope everyone finds what they are looking for.

That's the cool thing about Thailand I guess, there is something for everyone.

i just cant understand why some people want to be in this country, american,why are you here? you dont trust thais, you sit there and tell this other person its a 25%chance HIS wife will hurt him , you tell him its a 40% chance his wife will go of sex,

have you met him have you met her>

some come here and for the life of me they will never be happy, they dont trust, i think they are scared to comit to a relationship,

there is good and bad in every race of people, im going to be away from thailand now for 5 months working, i work in the oil and gas and power industy, but i can trust my wife 100%, with everything her body, our money, everything, its a beautiful thing to be away thinking everything is in safe hands,

i couldnt do that in england when i was married, ex had a fling when i was working in dubai, not a thai girl a brit,

i wish some on here wouldnt be so bitter, let others do what they want to do, you get on with your life and them them do the same,

yes i understand this is a thred on a forum, but there is still no need for personal atacks,

and yes im 25years older then my wife but only 24 in july,,lol,and im 52 still fit and very active,

take care all and please try and play nice,

jake

Sometimes our perfect world just does not work out. I have the T shirt which is not Thai related. sad.png

im the same trans,

but you just cant carry it around with you, i must admit i was a little bitter when i first got divorced in the uk, i lost everything that i had worked for, my ex hadnt worked,

but to be honest the first time i came here, i just fell in love with the place the people,

im not stuppid there is bad here but there is in every country,

people say brazil is beautiful, ive worked there not so much when your there for a while,

im happy with my lot and have been for over 7 years, if things change tomorow i cant do anything about it, just move on,

we have a beautiful daughter and a lovely life together, all im trying to say and you all no im not good with words or spelling, is that you can be happy here but like any were else it the world you have to work at it, i dont think you have to work at it so much here.i think a relationship here is easier i think thais dont like confrontation, we argue very very little,

yes my wife is only 27,28 in a month but she really loves her gardening same as me, we dont drink, we go to the beach with the little one, we do have a good life,

take care all jake

• Like 1

Perhaps every relationship must be viewed on a case by case basis, when we see each other out and about we know absolutely nothing about the people we are looking at.

I would rather be with my wife when she is 85 then with another woman who is 25, but that's me.

If another would prefer something different, that's their call.

I'm 37, my wife is 33, If she blew up tomorrow and suddenly looked like some wilder beast or something, It would not change a thing, she is very very beautiful and that attracted me at first, but now it's just a bonus and by far the least important of her many wonderful qualities that are a little hard to find, hard but not impossible.

I believe there are others here with woman they feel the same about, some are probably good girls to, I hope they are.

regardless of the relationship situation I hope everyone finds what they are looking for.

That's the cool thing about Thailand I guess, there is something for everyone.

i just cant understand why some people want to be in this country, american,why are you here? you dont trust thais, you sit there and tell this other person its a 25%chance HIS wife will hurt him , you tell him its a 40% chance his wife will go of sex,

have you met him have you met her>

some come here and for the life of me they will never be happy, they dont trust, i think they are scared to comit to a relationship,

there is good and bad in every race of people, im going to be away from thailand now for 5 months working, i work in the oil and gas and power industy, but i can trust my wife 100%, with everything her body, our money, everything, its a beautiful thing to be away thinking everything is in safe hands,

i couldnt do that in england when i was married, ex had a fling when i was working in dubai, not a thai girl a brit,

i wish some on here wouldnt be so bitter, let others do what they want to do, you get on with your life and them them do the same,

yes i understand this is a thred on a forum, but there is still no need for personal atacks,

and yes im 25years older then my wife but only 24 in july,,lol,and im 52 still fit and very active,

take care all and please try and play nice,

jake

Nowhere in my post did I mention relationships with Thais.

Please don't read stuff that isn't there.

I'm in Thailand because it is my country, I don't have much time for relationships with women from any country.

25% is the percentage for acrimonious divorces out of all marriages worldwide.

25% is the chance for everyone's wife to hurt them.

As for personal attacks, only yours that I can see.

i didnt atack you i just asked why you was here, now you have said,

but you did say, 25% chance she could harm him, and 40% chance she could go of sex,

now if im reading this wrong, im man enough to say sorry,

jake

i didnt atack you i just asked why you was here, now you have said,

but you did say, 25% chance she could harm him, and 40% chance she could go of sex,

now if im reading this wrong, im man enough to say sorry,

jake

40% of women sometime between 50 and 65 stop having sex forever.

The numbers (20%) for sexless marriages below age 50 are fairly scary.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexless_marriage

All women

Studies in Britain, Europe and America, involving thousands of women of all ages, indicate that anything between

30 and 50  per cent of women have been hit by prolonged periods of little or no sex drive.

Older women

And then there's the menopause. In an ongoing international study of 8,000 post-menopausal women, two out of

five ( that's 40%) British women said 'the change' had wrecked their sex lives because tissue dries up and sex becomes uncomfortable.

25% of all marriages end in acrimonious divorce.

If you can find stats that differ from mine, I will be happy to use them.

I don't think he 'needs' to to anything to keep his wife. It's just that he wants to buy those things for her.

When women in the west are the home carer and the husband buys things are their wives then being bought?

Thank you!

I do what I can for the comfort and enjoyment of us both. It's what I have chosen to do with my remaining years and what a husband should do. My wife has asked for very little. The house was my wish prior to retirement. Naturally, it's is registered in her name but she offered to sign an usufruct contract with me. The second car was for my convenience. I wanted her to be the owner. She didn't ask. She asks for no allowance. She has done a great deal for me too. I was introduced to my wife by friends.

I'm happy with all of that.

Despite your disdainful arrogance toward younger guys who have enjoyed and still are enjoying successful relationships with women without having to await the maturation of a retirement fund, I genuinely hope your situation goes well.

If, like more than a few men who've adopted your gameplan, it all goes pear-shaped, you'll have no one but yourself to blame for any financial losses you incur.

Too many guys think they can rock up in LOS and use their hard-earned dosh to buy a flat-packed, idyllic existence with a younger woman.

By all means take a younger wife; be happy but secure the arrogance lest you find yourself crying into your noodle bowl in the event she decides to sell that 2nd house and car that serve as a reminder to her that you really do trust her. Many, many men have lived to rue the day they decided to demonstrate how much they trust their younger wives in the manner you advocate.