Any Homeschooling Groups Or Families In Pattaya?

elleh

Hello! I am new here. I have a four and a half year old boy. He is in kindergarten right now. We are planning to take a long break and stay in Thailand for 6 months. I am going to home-school my son when we live there. I am going to use what you call "school in the box" curriculum. It's an accredited curriculum from the US.

I would like to know homeschooling families in Pattaya. It would be nice to get the kids to play together and discuss homeschool topics, and stuff.

We will be in Pattaya in October and hopefully we can meet up!

• 1 month later...

I have just started in May, to homeschool my two sons along with a friend's son (6 and 8 years old) in Bang Phra, Chonburi. Depending on where you are in Pattaya, Bang Phra is about 30-40 minutes away by car. We are based at Daruma Eco-farm so have a really lovely environment to learn in. You are welcome to come and visit and join in with us, even if it is just a monthly trip as part of your home educating programme. We have a blog and facebook page you could take a look at but I don't think I am allowed to place those details in a community forum (may be considered advertising!) so send me a personal message if you want to talk more.

• 3 months later...

Wow Skylark, the daruma Eco farm and their mosaic school look amazing!! I would love to come and visit, in feb or march prob.

we are based on koh samui and unschooling our 7 year old.

how is chonburi?

and Elleh, have you found others in pattaya yet?

maybe meet you both soon, would be great!

angela