Pattaya Haters Posting In The Pattaya Forum

MZurf

They use British Pounds in Pattaya these days ?

Let me guess, it's not that you try to be funny because you failed that miserably, but you actually haven't been in Pattaya yet.

you would guess wrong

i have probably been here longer than you

these pictures were taken by me today in Pattaya

i will repeat to you what i think you said to me in another thread

you should get out more.....

Well, as we don't know each other I doubt you know how if I'm here longer or not, but from another thread I just learnt that your wife took driving lessons when the gas was 3 Baht a liter so I guess that must have been in 1970 or something. Doubt they had driving schools in Pattaya at that time though whistling.gif

Anyway, you didn't respons to my remark as if they use British Pounds in Pattaya these days, since all the items in your pictures are priced in British Pounds.

Maybe you want to elaborate where those pictures were taken ?

you make unsubstantiated assumptions

you guess the years from the price of gas

you were not here in 1970 so you would not know whether there was a driving school here or not

you just doubt there wasn't

you can use British pounds in Pattaya

any bank, hotel or exchange booth are happy to let you use them

you just assume that because the packaging on the product says a pound or two then the pictures could not possibly have been taken here in Pattaya

again following normal form and making groundless, inaccurate and worthless assumptions

looking back on your threads i note that you are quite a practiced shopper so i will let you guess where they were taken

however i will give you a clue

it was not at the dodgy frequently broken freezer section in the extra big store you often refer to....

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This last post is the final straw that broke the off topic camels back, to go along with the bickering, the spelling police, the price of processed foods, racist rants and goodness knows what else.

//CLOSED//