Thai Ladyboy Funds Surgery With Stolen Money

webfact

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's ridiculous, no government should be held responsible for a mental health issue, or genetic or whatever. This is an unreasonable burden on the tax payer.

totster smile.png

Thailand already has some progressive social policies such as their health care system, which isn't perfect of course, but its something. OF COURSE many world governments get involved in trying to at least IMPROVE deeply ingrained unfair social ills.

No taxpayer in any country should pay for someone to lop off thier parts. If these people want to do it then get a job, don't steal and pay for it yourself. Why should I have to pay for some idiot that wants to mutilate himself. People argue that it is not a mental illness to dress up in ladies underwear or want to act like a woman so why should the health system pay for elective surgery. When there is free cosmetic surgery for everyone then I will support the right for a man to cut of his penis if he wants.

Then expect a high rate of LB criminality in Thailand forever then. Thailand's choice. Seems a waste to me. Seems like a good social investment to help more of these people with this problem, being born the wrong sex, get steered towards more healthy lives. Of course some will always end up as sex workers, thieves, or both, like any group, but I sincerely think something could be done to reduce that.

For example if with society's help, 25 percent of the TS who now would be fated to sex worker/criminality became mainstream Thais instead. That's a payoff for society, isn't it?

Edited by Jingthing

Then expect a high rate of LB criminality in Thailand forever then. Thailand's choice. Seems a waste to me. Seems like a good social investment to help more of these people with this problem, being born the wrong sex, get steered towards more healthy lives. Of course some will always end up as sex workers, thieves, or both, like any group, but I sincerely think something could be done to reduce that.

For example if with society's help, 25 percent of the TS who now would be fated to sex worker/criminality became mainstream Thais instead. That's a payoff for society, isn't it?

Jinthing

the question here is "motivation". Are Thai thieves being motivated for economic reasons to become ladyboys or do they really feel like woman trapped inside a mans bodies. You seem to be missing that point. This is of course theoretical since the government (rightly so IMHO) will never consider paying for such surgery. Especially when (for example) the public at large don't even have drinking water.

The question is, are there people becoming ladyboys so they can prostitute them themselves and/or steal or are they genuinely people who feel they are woman trapped inside a mans bodies?

Think I am missing the point of this post. What is the implication?

Here is a group of men dressed up like women. Some have penises, and some do not. There seems to be a whole lot of crime committed by this group,

and the media does not point out whether or not they have penises.

So are you saying if the government tomorrow starts paying for this group

to have their penises chopped off, that crime will go down ???

Think this is taking the liberal viewpoint, and going a bit too far.

Given the astonishing amount of anti-social behavior exhibited by this group, I would think that money spent on mental health consoling would have a more beneficial effect for all parties concerned.....

• Like 2

Apparently, these countries and likely more pay for or at least substantially subsidize sex change operations:

Canada, Cuba, Britain, France, Brazil, Iran

Iran is a special case because reports from there indicate most of the operations there (2nd most in the world behind Thailand at first) are used as brutal tools of oppression against gay men, with actual TS people being in the minority of the patients.

I already said that if Thailand decides to be more helpful to their TS population that the patients need to be SCREENED well. Not suggesting free surgery should be available to all just for the asking.

Edited by Jingthing

A fool and his money soon part. What kind of a doofus picks up a trick (especially a ladyboy) in Pattaya and keeps 300K in cash in his room?

And he still looks like a bloke in the pic. Looks like he has been attending a back yard panel beater instead of a proffessional trademan. Good to see that the BIb dragged this bastard out of recovery, must be extreemly painful to sit on that chair.

Loathe as I am to agree, he still looks like a man. Clearly there wasn't enough money stolen to do a face job too.

And what is all this idiot talk of a 'third' gender? Seriously people .. there are only two. Really.

And what is all this idiot talk of a 'third' gender? Seriously people .. there are only two. Really.

Some cultures don't think so. I think you're being too literal and focusing on genitals only when sexuality is mostly in the BRAIN. Not to mention: hermaphrodites, etc. For example, native American Indian people traditionally recognized "Two Spirit" people.

Edited by Jingthing

A fool and his money soon part. What kind of a doofus picks up a trick (especially a ladyboy) in Pattaya and keeps 300K in cash in his room?

In the case of the ladyboy, a tool and his money are soon parted.

wow! this ladyboy needs a lot of work on his face,no matter how much work is done on the body,with a manly face like that,he should have invested it on the face.Probably need a few million baht to fix it lol

B250,000 seems cheap for tackle removal. I expect it will leave an ugly scar.

An ugly scar????.....Even the real ones aren't too pretty.......who knows what a man made gash looks like....certainly not I!!

In the states some transvestites that don't have enough money will begin the process then intentionally get arrested because once you get to a certain point in the process it must be continued or there is a risk to the "patient." The prison then has to pay for the completion of the process. Tax dollars at work. (Plus they make a lot of money selling themselves in prison).

In the states some transvestites that don't have enough money will begin the process then intentionally get arrested because once you get to a certain point in the process it must be continued or there is a risk to the "patient." The prison then has to pay for the completion of the process. Tax dollars at work. (Plus they make a lot of money selling themselves in prison).

Link please.

That is one seriously ugly looking LB. If he/she/it intends to ply the trade with other farangs it had better be on a very dark street, late at night and with a totally inebriated client. Otherwise, it will starve for lack of business.

That is one butt ugly ladyboy. Probably thought having the family jewels surgically removed would make him beautiful.

Absolutely agree.

I would have to be drugged out my mind in the first place to be able to take that thing back to a room to do the deed.

Looks like a cast member out of the Rocky Horror show.