Household Pump Attached To A Ro Water Filter

Why would it

Because the RO unit takes a lot pressure to pass water through the membrane. This in turn may damage the water pump.

You may need to adjust your pressure switch values to stop pump cutting in and out.

If you adjust remember to disconnect power before doing so.

• Like 1

Has anybody ever seen a pure RO unit in Thailand? I would like one with a small tank, but do not want the charcoal filters, the sediment filters or the UV treatment units that are plastered all over the outside of every RO unit I have ever seen here. If you have seen RO only, do you know the brand and who sells it (Global House, HomePro, etc)? I am in Phitsanulok.

There is a Thai company called Pure who specialize in water filters. They do (did) filters that you could mix and match. Just add filters (or not) to a basic RO unit. This was a few years ago now. I was put off by the cost of the replacement filters. Then I learnt one could import them cheaper from abroad. (Oz if I remember correctly)

Regards.

I think HomePro carry the brand.

Edited by teletiger

Why would it

Because the RO unit takes a lot pressure to pass water through the membrane. This in turn may damage the water pump.

Just presumed you would by a pump with enough horsepower to push water through the RO unit you bought

Why would it

It's going to be fitted by egg-spurts, isn't it? (copyright permissions from Dr Naam applied for)

Regards.

I though expert's opinion came from....ex = out of.....spurt...a drip under pressure.

though expert's opinion came from....ex = out of.....spurt...a drip under pressure.

'Ya see, there's 'ya problem right there. 'Ya didn't look proper at the spellin' and na 'ya got egg on 'yer face

Also, it was a crap yoke.smile.png

Regards.