Teenagers Clash In East Pattaya Street

Rimmer

Teenagers clash in East Pattaya street

fight-5.jpg
PATTAYA:--Two groups of teenagers totaling 8 people were involved in a confrontation in front of a 24 hour convenience store in East Pattaya. Four motorbikes were slightly damaged along with a ladle stolen from a nearby noodle vender.

The incident occurred late on Friday Night in Front of Soi Boonsampan 3/1 also known as Soi Kao Noi and left 4 motorbikes on the ground, which were parked in front of a 7-Eleven Store.

First on-scene was a Pattaya One Journalist who is thought to have prevented a serious incident due to his presence and an indication given to both groups that the Police were on their way.

Full story:http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/88488/teenagers-clash-east-pattaya-street/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2013-05-26

Were this only that the teenager's were orphaned, then I would have sympathy for them. Otherwise, I am not surprised at their behavior or the behavior of their legal guardians.

Do you want to talk family values now?

How about the education woes?

How about teen-age pregnancy issues?

No?

Well, here is the beginning to those solutions right here, and if ignored, the source of worse problems to come, oh almighty Thailand.

Ludicrous; and yes! I am beggared!