Prawn Harvesting 01

.If you watch only one Video ... watch this one!

At just over 2 mins ... it's long ... but it shows the whole process of a Prawn Harvest.

Also, you do see the Man and the Boy place their hands through the Net's 'doors' to remove some fish.

Shame that there almost no prawns caught ... but you'll get the idea.

I like the dogs ... they are always with you and I love the boy checking out the small crab ... till it nips him ... w00t.gif.

It was getting very cinematic-ly artistically shot towards the end of that video.....camera pans out and the such

I'll take that as a compliment ... biggrin.png

Must admit, the Farm always does this at Sunrise and it's a nice way to end the Video off.

Had you seen the Photo and not the video conclusion ... it would have look like this.

attachicon.gifLR DSCF9025.jpg

Taken another day doing the same ole same ole.

Just dont use the slow mo technique! Please!

• 4 weeks later...

David and Miss Farm girl, I was so enthralled by you warm and wonderful post. You are obviously very suited to Thai life and as indeed I wish to become when I have more time on my hands. I love my Thai family and am humbled by their warmth and invitations to be a part of it.

Well done you two, and great articles. Unfortunately as I am currently in China, I do not have access to any of the videos or UTube clips but I will check them out later. Thanks for sharing

• Like 2

• 11 months later...