New Buildings And Development Around Phuket

IrishIvan

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to Hijack - BUT what about the new Mosque -esqe looking place on the road from Patong to Kata?

Is it a restaurant? How the hell did they get permission to build that thing??

Oh wait.........

If it's what I think you are talking about, I thought that was an extension of the Centara Resort. Could be wrong.

Not Centara, too far away - looks like a mosque ish kind of sort of

Also what are they errecting at the top of Bangla?

I think Centara owns all the land up to the road. Whatever it is they are spending a lot of money on the decor. But where will the visitors park ?

Sorry to Hijack - BUT what about the new Mosque -esqe looking place on the road from Patong to Kata?

As I was told by the GM of Centara Villas (next door, almost) it is a private building and got nothing to do with Centara.

It's a damn spa.

Mosques and Indian restaurants. Jesus.

I definately thought it was either an indian restaurant or a very elaborate suit shop

Maybe there will be Indian women working in there, of course, all with work permits as "actresses" dancing like a swarmi, with some "private dance rooms" out the back. :) :)

Bollywood comes to Bangla. :) :)

It's a damn spa.

Mosques and Indian restaurants. Jesus.

I definately thought it was either an indian restaurant or a very elaborate suit shop

Maybe there will be Indian women working in there, of course, all with work permits as "actresses" dancing like a swarmi, with some "private dance rooms" out the back. smile.pngsmile.png

Bollywood comes to Bangla. smile.pngsmile.png

THey film in Pattaya all the time

It's a new Central Mall.

Is it? I saw that written on here before and have since come to the conclusion that even at this stage it doesn't seem to have any kind of floor plan like a shopping center. I thought it looks more wareshouse like, and a Big C type st most.

Where did you hear that? Would be great if it was correct, plus the new planned one opposite the existing one...

• Like 2

It's a new Central Mall.

Is it? I saw that written on here before and have since come to the conclusion that even at this stage it doesn't seem to have any kind of floor plan like a shopping center. I thought it looks more wareshouse like, and a Big C type st most.

Where did you hear that? Would be great if it was correct, plus the new planned one opposite the existing one...

Yeah it looks like a bunnings or a giant garage. Im with you it doesnt even look close to a central

It's a new Central Mall.

I have a rental house in the estate next to this and all the people in the housing estate are saying it's a Central.

What about the old stunt show? There looks to be a bit of activity there

Remains half demolished. No work going on there. Maybe you are thinking about that new white complex in front. Looks like some sort of resort or rental accommodation. Don't think it's open yet.

Is it a restaurant? How the hell did they get permission to build that thing??

Oh wait.........

Just went past... it's looking more like a restaurant everyday!

• Like 1

I drive past this "ominously looking mosque type ugly project" everyday and have watched its progression for the past 12 or so months..... I was thinking mosque, have you seen the barred doors at the front, doesn't look too inviting for a restaurant. If you go down and have a look at that resort from the beach its very Islamic type construction as well, with the domes etc..... Will be interested to see what it will be. I may stop next week and ask one of the guys building the project.

Cheers...