Burmese Man Slashed In Phuket Gas Pump Fracas

webfact

Another idiot self-appointing himself as the Protector of the Realm for Shell Oil and Exxon Mobil. We had another one a few months back acting as Protector of the Realm for Tesco, I believe. He got a knife in his stomach for his loyalty, I believe.

Such dedication!

What's your point? No one should intervene, staff should pay for the theft or, companies should increase their prices and let everyone steal (some price rise)?

Edited by BrianCR

Another idiot self-appointing himself as the Protector of the Realm for Shell Oil and Exxon Mobil. We had another one a few months back acting as Protector of the Realm for Tesco, I believe. He got a knife in his stomach for his loyalty, I believe.

Such dedication!

Ahhhh, maybe because the boss checks the amount of litres pumped to the amount of cash received and any shortfall comes out of staff wages.

So, basically, these guys were stealing from the staff, not Shell, Exxon or Mobil.

True, but you forget that this job is not compulsory, and therefore no one has a gun to his head.

And in defense of your view, how do we know that one of his mates could come in and steal and they would divide it up later.

There are posts herein of the pump attendants ripping people off as well.

One never knows. Trying to get into their heads and solve their problems is an exercise in futility.

Work is compulsory for most people as they have to live, and now, the guy that was doing his job is to blame because, you can't get into his head and solve his problems as it is an exercise in futility. Any chance of a translation?

Such dedication!

I was under the impression that HE would have to pay the 100 baht if the guy ran off

Do you know how much these guys make per day? Very possibly LESS than 100 baht

Wow, ignorance and stupidity know no bounds

Sent from my GT-S5660 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Typical Burmese. Coming over here, stealing our yobs.

Typical Thai attitude to look down on Nationals from surrounding countries.

Yes, what a coveted job he has, pumping gas for a <deleted> wage and being in danger of getting injured as seen here. I'm sure most Thais would kill for such a job, wouldn't they?

Typical TV farang attitude to bash and look down on Thais for a Burmese guy getting stabbed by another Burmese guy. whistling.gif

idiots ! And anyone carrying a knife should be jailed for life. There is only 1 reason is there not??

Peeling your apple?

A knife is a tool. The wise Aussie law calls it also a controlled weapon if you don't use it to its primary purpose.

Can you imagine the trouble you can potentially get into if you're caught with a roll of toilet paper and the local "BIB"s won't buy your story?