Finding Shops That Sell Chain Lube And Cleaner

Zzinged

BSJ

I have added a classified ad.

1000B each plus about 50B for postage.

They are not bike specific and a little technical skill is an advantage to be able to fit them to the bike.

Thats not to bad a price at all considering it is $8.00- $12.00 or the baht equivalent for 1 can of chain lube.

How bad is the slingage?

How bad is the slingage? How often will you be pressing the button?

One push releases a small amount of oil into the tubing which runs down by gravity and is directed onto both sides of the rear sprocket by the nozzle, then is flung outwards onto the chain. There is no over oiling and oil everywhere which can happen with the auto ones and you don't have to adjust it.

I gather they are designed to use regular car/bike engine oil. You can use EP80 as recommended by Honda but it is more viscous so takes long to flow. Maybe that won't be a problem here at 35C!

As for how often. If the chain is wet then it is often enough. One push when refuelling is one way to regulate it.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I would do initially is buy a gallon tin of WD40 and use in the manual luber to lube the chain. People here say it's OK to use WD40, so do it the easy way. And it's easy to clean your rims with WD40......

post-63954-0-99877200-1371482902_thumb.j