Jj Market Naklua/north Pattaya

seasia

Hi

Not sure if of any interest but this is a newly opened market in naklua/north Pattaya.

Accessible from both 2nd Road, on the right just before the Dolphin roundabout or Pattaya nua, roughly opposite Fairtex/Moon River Pub.

Appeared to be plenty of parking available.

It is nicely laid out, was quiet when I took a quick look, easy to walk around.

One whole row of food stalls, the rest normal market fare, clothing, watches, fish tanks( which were competitively priced), pet supplies etc.

Couple of places to sit down and have a beer/coffee/snack.

Some stalls/booths yet to open.

As far as markets go, it should be fairly large when they fill all the units available.

I visited around 6.30 PM and think it runs to about 10.00PM, could be later( unsure on this)

Don`t know what time it opens, will try to find out if someone else doesn`t beat me to it.

smile.png

• Like 1

Opening hours are set to noon - midnight.

However some stalls open late and some close early. Might be more consistent when it's been in operation for a bit longer.

So knowing full well that a busy night market will open there, city hall decides to block off the roundabout and divert city bound cars from the north to the vicinity of the market where the u turn is...together with the many buses already there taking people to the show called "the big eye". Talk about concentrating traffic in one busy traffic lights and u turn.

A friend of mine tried renting a stall there but the owner said they were all full. Rumor is that Theppresit market is going to close soon as the property there is set for development and all of the vendors from Theppresit are looking for new places to sell their goods.