Any App Developers In Bangkok?

ExpatJ

I've talked with 2 different people who have confirmed that it is not wise to develop stand alone software here due to piracy. A hosted solution or some component that must be hosted is a better bet.

A standalone solution should be individually licensed, not just a generic software key. Or something where they must come back to you for support/updates/etc.

I know a contact in india, Vivek from Anka Software, that can program just about anything. perfect english and can do the necessary proof of concept to ensure your idea can be logically formatted and coded.

"The second best time to plant a tree is today" sent from TV android app (Galaxy Cooper).

• Like 1

You can search for freelancers/company's on sites such as elance.com, and others like it.

For mobile app development you will most likely need “Thailand android ios”

https://www.elance.com/r/contractors/cry-TH/q-android%20ios%20thailand

Skills, portofilio’s and rates will be shown.

If you are hosting data on your own website you will also need someone with internet/database skills.

Before you hire anyone

1. Checkout and confirm their portfolios are genuine. Ideally set them a skills test.
  2. Plan the app in great detail on paper before you contact anyone. This will save
    you a lot of money which would be wasted if you hire a programmer and evolve
    the spec as you go along.

Cheers

ChatterRat

To add to my previous posts many developers work remotely nowadays and use skype to communicate with their masters. Therefore if there is no-one suitable in Bangkok the
world (of talent) is your oyster via fast internet.