Pattaya Tourist Police Arrest Ladyboy Following Alleged Theft From Italian

Rimmer

We are dealing with the ignorant and the no hope prostitutes from the underclasses of Thai society and in this case, a minor.

These men are only looking for cheap sex, choosing the more desperate from the bottle of the stock pile, literally off the streets and have no concerns if the prostitutes are minors or not.

This guy deserved everything he got and hoping that he will face criminal charges for having paid sex with a minor.

a pair of shoes ? I didnt know Lady boys wear men shoes , unless the Italian was wearing heels. cheesy.gif

biggrin.png High heels are a possibility.

I was thinking the LB needed the shoes for his day-job (BiB, shop assistant, whatever) until I saw his age.

Still, nothing like a good pair of Italian shoes in the school playground to start a new debate..............wink.png

(so I've been told, no personal experience here...........)

He does look a little like a femboy so it could be a possibility. I would be more concerned with his apparent attraction to very young sex-workers. This is a no-no!

As for Ladyboys and theft, I've been with hundreds of them over the years and not nary a problem...only some great times. Of course, I don't drink, only short-time, and always make use of the convenient love hotels spread around pattaya, and any place, in Thailand.

You know you just said that out loud, right?

• Like 1

a pair of shoes ? I didnt know Lady boys wear men shoes , unless the Italian was wearing heels. :cheesy:

:D High heels are a possibility.

I was thinking the LB needed the shoes for his day-job (BiB, shop assistant, whatever) until I saw his age.

Still, nothing like a good pair of Italian shoes in the school playground to start a new debate..............;)

(so I've been told, no personal experience here...........)

He does look a little like a femboy so it could be a possibility. I would be more concerned with his apparent attraction to very young sex-workers. This is a no-no!

As for Ladyboys and theft, I've been with hundreds of them over the years and not nary a problem...only some great times. Of course, I don't drink, only short-time, and always make use of the convenient love hotels spread around pattaya, and any place, in Thailand.

You know you just said that out loud, right?

What of it? Ladyboys are hot and you would be surprised at the number of your friends who do them too.