Unreported Murder

Bagwan

While waiting for a repair to my daughter's motorbike on Soi 8 Thepprasit on Wednesday the mechanic's wife told me of a shooting on the corner of the soi adjacent to the 7/11. It seems that a lady serving fried chicken had an altercation with a customer and blows were struck. The lady got the better of it and the customer fled. 10 minutes later he was back and shot her. The police were called, and according to the lady telling me the story, the cops eventually turned up, asked for witnesses, got none, so they shrugged their shoulders and drove off. I haven't seen any report of this on this board so it must be so commonplace that it isn't even news.

It was on the Thai news early in the week, I did see it, the story was a customer asked for more sauce with his chicken and rice the owner refused said he had had enough, the owner then apparently "accidently" knocked the remaining sauce of the table, at this the disgruntled customer climbed into his black pick up, grabbed a shooter and fired 6 rounds into the shop there were bullet holes through the steamer, and several pots, the lady did suffer a head wound, no one was killed it is the Khao Mun Gai shop near 711 and Theprasit Rd Soi8. The news report said no one got the number of the pickup, the BIB were at the scene taking photos with a cell phone.

No serious injuries and no body.

BW

• Like 1