Pathumthani Rocked By College Gang Fights

webfact

...autistic baboons......

Really? 'Autistic' is a derogatory term is it? One that you can use to describe violent thugs fighting in the street?

My friend's boy is autistic, I'll be sure and pass on your recommendation that 10 years in jail should sort him out.

my apologies..... you are right, thoughtless of me.... make that just 'baboons'.

• Like 1

Where I was brought up in the USA, if you strayed onto a rival schools turf you got beaten or scarred with a razor.

Wasn't much different when I left the USA last year. This isn't a uniquely Thai problem. But the bashers have to bash.

You are apparently from a very different part of America than I am... High school sports rivalries can lead to altercations before / after games but having to worry about straying "onto a rival school's turf" is not something I am in the least familiar with.

• Like 1

A very stupid bunch of kids ....

And a very stupid educational system that will not stop this ridiculous situation. Just throw out any members of gangs. And, yes it is very easy to identify them.

The future of Thailand ! thumbsup.gif

Man its all over the world in case you don't know ! So better say the futur of the world coffee1.gif

All over the world, there are gangs from Pathumthani fighting each other?

Strange, I thought it was Thailand and that is what we are talking about on THAIvisa?!

• Like 1

People here talking about the parents, go home if you don't like it. Flights back to the jail capital of the world (the USA) are relatively cheap.

That's the way to deal with one's problems alright, tell those discussing it to leave. Problem solved.

Tomorrow wear yellow. Smile. Everything perfect. Try not to shoot the chicken vendor when he refuses to give you extra sauce.

Edited by Salapoo
  • Like 2

Open an arena every Sunday, allow any macho poly-tech boys in to fight - blades only. Let dying die, the wounded bleed out. Sell the kills to the dog food factories.

Maybe I'm watching too much Game of Thrones, haha.

• Like 1

The future of Thailand ! thumbsup.gif

Man its all over the world in case you don't know ! So better say the futur of the world coffee1.gif

All over the world, there are gangs from Pathumthani fighting each other?

Strange, I thought it was Thailand and that is what we are talking about on THAIvisa?!

Yes yes I follow you and catch the little ironybiggrin.png but it was not pink glasses but on the contrary a real concern seeing the behavior of so many youngsters all over the world maybe, an for sure in Europe gangs fighting each other, almost unbelievable, in south of France in Marseilles last week people were demonstrating against violence because five teenagers were killed in 2 weeks by firearm for drug related problem, 5 get shot in 2 weeks in the same town waow ! Since it was a bit fresh in my mind so...my "not only in Thailand"wai.gif

• Like 1

It is not only Thailand. We see the same thing in all over the world. School rivals, If we can't beat you during the game, wait till after. Football clubs all over the world, Liverpool and Manchester. How about the violence in Brazil. How many time have we saw a guy get beaten up because of a girl. Violence is the nature of the beast. Red shirts and Yellow shirts.

Yes, but we're not living in England or Brazil are we.

These vocational school rivalries heat up from time to time. I think there was some talk about one of these schools relocating as the proximity increases the clashes.

The "bombs' are poppers, these get discharged at most schools, from time to time.

When they make zip guns in shop class invariably innocents get wounded or killed; they love shooting at a rival who happens to be on a crowded red bus. Last year two died in a clash between Thaivichitsilp Art School and Don Muang Technical School. Back in 2010 a nine-year old boy died, again on a bus, in a clash between Bangkapi School of Technology and Bangkok School of Industrial Technology.

Not sure what the HVAC guys do? Throw air-cons at each other?

The women's voke schools also get into brawls occasionally.

Zip guns are useless. They are more dangerous to the guy who pulls the trigger and their accuracy is terrible. Knives, axes and even swords are deadlier. A friend of mine was beaten up by a gang years ago. 2 months later he picked them off one-by-one when they were on their own and away from the pack. Cowards!

...autistic baboons......

Really? 'Autistic' is a derogatory term is it? One that you can use to describe violent thugs fighting in the street?

My friend's boy is autistic, I'll be sure and pass on your recommendation that 10 years in jail should sort him out.

my apologies..... you are right, thoughtless of me.... make that just 'baboons'.

I beg your pardon?

• Like 2

All this is just to impress the girls and win in football from each other....bunch of stupidos!!!

Well, Thai boys and men typically haven't had their balls removed like many westerners on here have so they act a bit more macho, occasionally things get out of hand, but that's how it goes.

All this is just to impress the girls and win in football from each other....bunch of stupidos!!!

Well, Thai boys and men typically haven't had their balls removed like many westerners on here have so they act a bit more macho, occasionally things get out of hand, but that's how it goes.

Oh...is that why they so often gang up...5 vs 1?

They may not have their ball removed...but maybe another bodypart, beginning with "b"!