Best Internet For Bangkok ?

Malthus101

Bizarrely, I can't find an answer to this searching through the search feature.

Which is the best ISP for Bangkok? I am in a condo in Ekkamai. For me, international connection is the most important.

I've read that the speed you choose really only relates to local connections, when it comes to international, it's all about 1 meg max.

So should I just go with True and get a 1 or 2 meg service?

Thanks.

1 Mb? TRUE packages start at 13Mb. I have had experience with both TRUE and 3BB and can say that they have been as good as any other low-cost internet connection for home-users anywhere else in the world as far as %age of actual bandwidth achieved.

As a note both connections were in low density areas where it is likely that relatively few people had internet connections on the same local node as me. The first was in a lo-so area so not so many home connections and the 2nd is in a quiet old moo bahn with an aging population. If you are in condo block land, however, I would do as Cloggie says and ask around.

1 Mb? TRUE packages start at 13Mb. I have had experience with both TRUE and 3BB and can say that they have been as good as any other low-cost internet connection for home-users anywhere else in the world as far as %age of actual bandwidth achieved.

As a note both connections were in low density areas where it is likely that relatively few people had internet connections on the same local node as me. The first was in a lo-so area so not so many home connections and the 2nd is in a quiet old moo bahn with an aging population. If you are in condo block land, however, I would do as Cloggie says and ask around.

Yah but in't the point that they are 13Mb not 13MB - bits not bytes.

So the 13Mb is actually on 1.3MB.(approx)