Police Arrest French Bar Owner For Going On Naked Rant In Samui Island

Police arrest French bar owner for going on naked rant in Samui Island

At 3:40pm today, Samui police arrested Gabriel Chabriais, a 48-year-old French bar owner, for stripping naked in public and disturbing the peace.

Upon their arrival at his bar, police found a naked Chabriais going on a rampage, destroying furniture in the bar and threatening to kill himself. It took police three hours to calm Chabriais before forcing him to put some clothes on and sending him to Samui Hospital for medical diagnosis.

Full Story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2013/06/04/police-arrest-french-bar-owner-going-naked-rant-samui-island

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2013-06-04

209353.jpg

It took police three hours to calm Chabriais before forcing him to put some clothes

Surely a little pepper-spray from the police on his exposed and easily accessible "merchandise" would have

accelerated it to three minutes biggrin.png

It took police three hours to calm Chabriais before forcing him to put some clothes

Surely a little pepper-spray from the police on his exposed and easily accessible "merchandise" would have

Perhaps there was only a small target to aim for? giggle.gif

what was he angry about? the fact that the government would not let hi open a nudest bar ???

i dont think i would like to go to that bar incase the owner starts to take him clothes off and forces me to do stuff that i dont want to do like pay

The Italians call it "cornuto" or "cuckold". Empty fridges, shelves, clothes gone together with the Missus and the buffalo on the wall. Maybe indeed, Inspector Clouseau or Fantomas can lend a helping hand here giggle.gif

oh come on... we`ve all done it.... give the guy a break....

at least he had the balls to blow his life savings on a bar..... well, I say life savings... more likely an inheritance... easy come easy go (as they say....)....

Edited by kristophon

oh come on... we`ve all done it.... give the guy a break....

if u mean stripping in public: true, I did it when I was 13 (and extremely drunk) ...

well there you go then... you likely need a mental age of a young adolescent and an inheritance to buy a bar in thailand...

• Like 1

Exactly. We don't know what the poor guy has lost and shouldn't jump to conclusions. Could well be a mental breakdown. He may have lost his (thai) partner, his stock, his business, everything. In such a case he is entitled to go a little berserk though in different circumstances.

Perhaps there was only a small target to aim for? giggle.gif
he he you got me there:D i probably was biased and extrapolating from my own "situation":crazy: Edited by Rooo
quotes
  • Like 1

maybe he got drunk. someone nicked his clothes when he was asleep woke up after looking for a few hours for his clothes. blew a fuse and went mental.

i should be hiss lawyer!