Small Appliance Repair

Trujillo

If you bought it here, you could start by returning it to the place of purchase. I know Central KSK has an appliance repair area near the refrigerator sales area. Perhaps other stores do, too.

If that's not an option, then consider an appliance repair store on Chiang Moi. It's on the right side, as you head from the moat toward the river. It's about half-way down Chang Moi. You'll recognize it because they also sell used appliance and have the refrigerators out on the sidewalk. They fixed two floor fans for us (motors kaput) for about 200 baht each.

Go past the Prince Hotel (it is a one way street) and across the little bridge to the T intersection, straight ahead is an ENT clinic, to the right of that is a guy that fixes electrical things, easy to see his shop which is open to the street. He fixed my coffee grinder and a lot of other things, very reasonable prices.

• 6 months later...

Amorn

Where is Amorn? Google shows different placesblink.png

Yes they have at least 5 locations that I know of.

The one that seems to fix a lot of electrical stuff

is on ground floor of Big C extra ,(old Carrefour..

store) on super highway.

Regards Worgeordie

I have a couple of old (as in 1950s/1960s) fans - GE, Philips - that I picked up at the 2nd hand weekend market off Keaw Nawarat Rd. I'm looking for someone to take them apart, service/tighten/oil/whatever the motor/insides and get them working well. Was wondering if anyone who's recommended a shop on this thread thinks that recommendation would be the right place for my purpose - might save me going round the all the places in a random order. Thanks.