U S: Six Dead In Santa Monica Shooting Rampage

webfact

Reports are coming out now that the shooter was a Muslim...so is this another terrorist attack? Is that why the media is refusing to report names? If it was yet another Muslim terror attack, it further shows the failure of the Homeland Security Act and associated agencies abilities to do their "job", the failure of the recently reported Obama administrations cell phone scandal, if that is in fact what their job really is.

Do you have a link to these reports? I would be interested in seeing them as I found a link that says he is / was a Christian from Jordan. But I have doubts because of the nature of his actions - far beyond a family dispute as was reported.

So far all gun massacres of civilians carried out on US soil have been carried out by young white males from non Muslim families. The exception being the Virginia Tech mass killing being a Korean American, don't know if his family were Christian or some other religion, but was not a Muslim

Edited by simple1

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously what they need is 'MORE GUNS' !!!

I think we all know that everyone of my countrymen in the US should be able to buy assault weapons at 7-11 at any time of the day or night without any government checks. Pitiful that these 6 individuals had to die because they didn't have their own assault weapon.

Reports are coming out now that the shooter was a Muslim...so is this another terrorist attack? Is that why the media is refusing to report names? If it was yet another Muslim terror attack, it further shows the failure of the Homeland Security Act and associated agencies abilities to do their "job", the failure of the recently reported Obama administrations cell phone scandal, if that is in fact what their job really is.

Do you have a link to these reports? I would be interested in seeing them as I found a link that says he is / was a Christian from Jordan. But I have doubts because of the nature of his actions - far beyond a family dispute as was reported.

So far all gun massacres of civilians carried out on US soil have been carried out by young white males from non Muslim families. The exception being the Virginia Tech mass killing being a Korean American, don't know if his family were Christian or some other religion, but was not a Muslim

And as previously posted all them had documented case records of serious mental disturbances PRIOR to the shooting... as it is with this Shooter under discussion and the Korean student. The Fort Hood shooting victims were military (not civilians) and the shooter was a Army officer - and a Muslim. (Edited to add an example that had been overlooked) Edited by JDGRUEN