Toilets In Thailand

Hua Hin

post-70928-0-52443100-1374591065_thumb.j post-70928-0-70480100-1374591094_thumb.j

Not the best toilet I ever used...Check the yellowy seat.. Great B1000 hotel with a spacious room near the beach. Still worth a snap.

The toilet-ashtray is always a bonus. Old elevators in Thailandwhistling.gif still have them. Whenever I see one I feel I am back in the 80's for a brief moment.

If you look more closely this ashtray is actually a ceramic toilet paper roll/astray merge. Combine this with a tissue dispenser mounted just 15cm above the ashtray and your fire-safety licence lost it's validity.

Edited by Dancealot

So, here you go DAL... Some I found in Donsak...

This toilet's design is uncanny. I have been searching for it's creator but couldn't find him...sad.png. Donsak is still on my list of places to see, though..

Just found this thread....

Welcome, Mr. Cornish! wai.gif . I have been expecting you.

Do not forget to flushthumbsup.gif

You have been expecting me in a 'toilets in Thailand' thread !!

You saying I'm full of sh*t :)

Another great thread though, only too happy contributing to worthwhile causes...

• Like 1

Not sure if the bars are supposed to keep people out of in.

Whatever, it will take a lot of 3 baht to pay for all that stainless steel.

At the local night market.

Why the high security? Maybe it was already there and they chose to change the place into a toilet.laugh.png

• Like 1

This one from the bosses suite, on the boat I am currently working aboard.

Not in Thailand, but as it's a boat, potential to be in Thailand one day smile.png

Good one Cornish! By the look of it this is not a small boat. I know a guy from the UK who is travelling the world as a sail manager, meaning he leads a crew of 4-5 to take care of the boat. Still sounds very appealing as a job to me.

This one from the bosses suite, on the boat I am currently working aboard.

Not in Thailand, but as it's a boat, potential to be in Thailand one day smile.png

Good one Cornish! By the look of it this is not a small boat. I know a guy from the UK who is travelling the world as a sail manager, meaning he leads a crew of 4-5 to take care of the boat. Still sounds very appealing as a job to me.

Not as glamorous as it sounds... As an engineer I generally see the other side of these toilets on a regular basis, if you know what I mean :)

• Like 1

Not as glamorous as it sounds... As an engineer I generally see the other side of these toilets on a regular basis, if you know what I mean smile.png

Please indulge me..wai.gif For you seem to have gone to a place where no regular man has gone before...

• Like 1

I was told that several years ago there was a topic in one of the general forums about Asian toilets. apparently there were lots of pictures and funny responses. I never did see it, but I heard about it from a former member here.

This was one of my all time favorites posted by puchooay in David48's thread sometime ago.

attachicon.gifpost-74252-0-99991100-1351994048.jpeg

Note to self...Don't get drunk, steal a traffic cone and use it as a hat.......