Laundry

cris4700

Ohhh so they have on-board water heaters, Learn something new everyday. Cheers.

You never used a front loading machine or what ? They are common for the past 30 years in farang land.

I have yes, infact the house I rent came with a Miele Front Loader (had no water heater BTW) but I assholed it into the corner so that I could use my top loader.......... fookin front loader took 2 hours to wash me duds.

Ohhh so they have on-board water heaters, Learn something new everyday. Cheers.

You never used a front loading machine or what ? They are common for the past 30 years in farang land.

I have yes, infact the house I rent came with a Miele Front Loader (had no water heater BTW) but I assholed it into the corner so that I could use my top loader.......... fookin front loader took 2 hours to wash me duds.

I have learnt something then, as I didn't know that a brand like Miele made washing machines without heating element...........of course it's possible the previous owner sold the heating element biggrin.png

I do my own then pay to have it ironed. I paid 60 baht for 5 pair of jeans and about 10 t-shirts. Laundry cost me 30 baht, hang it over night, Bob's your uncle.

This is the way to go! Who would want their clothes mixed in and washed with all the filthy bodily fluids and fecal matter particles that are to be found on the typical pattaya visitors, expats, or working girls laundry in Pattaya. I laundry my owe clothes too and found a great gal who does great ironing...10-12 articles cost less than B100.

A short term visitor may have trouble justifying buying a clothes washer in order to do his laundry. Don't ya think?

If you read my post i say I do my own and it costs 30 baht. This does not mean I own a machine, it means I use the one downstairs. Just as easy for a visitor Don't ya think?

Laundry by Pattaya Memorial Hospital is 50B/Kilo & they weigh them on their own scales in front of you.

Going to cost you more than 500 baht for 80 pieces.

If that's how people choose to do it.

Mines free, and never mixed with other customers. The best part is the smell at the end

Laundry by Pattaya Memorial Hospital is 50B/Kilo & they weigh them on their own scales in front of you.

Mines free, and never mixed with other customers. The best part is the smell at the end

Mine is sorta free I guess as I have my own machine, mixed with the missus panties though and I wonder if that's the reason my Moobs are getting bigger.............. fookin girls germs.

Maybe I need to find me a well endowed black man and wash his clothes with mine........................

Edited by Spoonman
  • Like 1

They also do 500B/70 pieces, it depends what you want. Some of their Russian customers don't want their clothes ironing so prefer the 'KG' deal. I do my laundry in my home.

Short story about laundry's, bacterias etc.:

When I met my wife, she worked in a laundry, which I used a few times.

Finally, when she moved into my house, I saw her "handwashing" our clothes.

I told her, to take our clothes to the laundry where she worked, but she refused to do so.

Wondering why, she told me......

In "her" (don't know if all laundry's work with this schema), they use a "Three step" system

• Step one: First washing machine is only used to wash the clothes. So they put in the clothes, wash them 10-15 minutes, take them out and put them into a spinner for a minute or two.
  • Step two: Second machine rinses the clothes for a few minutes Then, they take the clothes out and put them into a spinner for a minute or two.
  • Step three: Third machine is filled with water/softener, they put the clothes into for a few mins., than back to the spinner.
  • Optional: Last Step: If the clothes don't smell very fresh (caused by dirty water/too long drying time/whatever), they use to spray the clothes with some cheap perfume...

From time to time, they fill up detergent/softener/water in the machines.

But I dont know, how many times they change the water or clean the machines per day, especially machine 1+3....sick.gif

Happy laundering

I told her, to take our clothes to the laundry where she worked, but she refused to do so.

In "her" (don't know if all laundry's work with this schema), they use a "Three step" system

• Step one: First washing machine is only used to wash the clothes. So they put in the clothes, wash them 10-15 minutes, take them out and put them into a spinner for a minute or two.
  • Step two: Second machine rinses the clothes for a few minutes Then, they take the clothes out and put them into a spinner for a minute or two.
  • Step three: Third machine is filled with water/softener, they put the clothes into for a few mins., than back to the spinner.
  • Optional: Last Step: If the clothes don't smell very fresh (caused by dirty water/too long drying time/whatever), they use to spray the clothes with some cheap perfume...

But I dont know, how many times they change the water or clean the machines per day, especially machine 1+3....sick.gif

Happy laundering

You have just decribed the working practice of 90% of the laundry's in Pattaya.

I say 90% because the other 10% may skip a few steps.

But I dont know, how many times they change the water or clean the machines per day, especially machine 1+3....Posted Image

Happy laundering

To me it sounds like a lazy thai trying to save money and rush the job.

Clothes in my shop are cleaned for an hour, yes customer clothes are mixed, unless they have given a big load, and separated by colour. Each machine is set for an hour and spin for half an hour.

Whilst these clothes are being cleaned it gives time to dry, finished washes or iron dry clothes. No rush.