Sign At Makro.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who checks if females are wearing bar and panties? thumbsup.gif

Be careful of those ladies wearing displaying a bar and panties ... tis Thailand after all ... giggle.gif

did you quote Spock in your signature?whistling.gif

I'll have to go see the new star trek moviethumbsup.gif

Can't believe those signs. I thought it was customary on a hot summers day back in the UK to go and do your monthly shop at Tesco's wearing speedo's and a cowboy hat!

Well that's an oxymoron if I ever read one tongue.png

• Like 2

They could put that up at more places then just Makro!

Is there any point people can't read to wear a motor cycle helmet. Why don't we all get on with our lives and get out of this what is right and wrong.

Let me get this straight.

Are youse guys seriously saying you've got a problem with a person who you find sexually attractive parading their bare flesh around ANYWHERE, so called appropriate or not? (How bougie, appropriate schmappropriate, YUCK!)

Medic. Check for pulse!w00t.gif

Edited by Jingthing

Are youse guys seriously saying you've got a problem with a person who you find sexually attractive parading their bare flesh around ANYWHERE, so called appropriate or not? (How bougie, appropriate schmappropriate, YUCK!)

I think it's the guys waving the rainbow flags having a problem.

I think it's the guys waving the rainbow flags having a problem.

That's just silly.

I have zero problem with young nubile large breasted russian ladies walking around in bikini's........... large hairy russian men in speedo's are a different story how ever.

I have zero problem with young nubile large breasted russian ladies walking around in bikini's........... large hairy russian men in speedo's are a different story how ever.

What about young, SMOOTH, nublile large packaged Brazilian adonises? coffee1.gif

In speedos?

Who is a hottie is subjective. That's why the "morality" of the sign ban is silly. Most people if they were being HONEST would admit they would be happy to see people they think are hotties parade around most anywhere.

Edited by Jingthing

I get that about immigration offices. But on the hair thing, hair on the head is much more of an issue. Should we all wear hairnets at the grocery store? I'm sometimes shocked too when I see near naked people parade in surprising places in Thailand and wonder what they are thinking. But I'm not hypocritical enough to say I don't enjoy it if the person is a hottie (to me).