Anybody Else Having Problems With Thaivisa Web Site?

AhFarangJa

Hi everyone, for several days now I cannot load the thaivisa pages properly, and it takes forever just to get the basic page up. I also cannot read forums or participate...is it due to maintenance or another problem, I tried the "contact us" section and that simply sits there sending for hours if I let it. All other web pages load with no problems.

Thanks George, done all that, no change, same on IE or google chrome. Linda e-mailed me and has asked for my ISP to which I have repkied.

sorry for the long delay it took me an hour to get back to this page!! but I will not give up!!

thank you rogerluli, maybe will clear itself , I am on Hua Hin after dark and that loads in seconds,as does all my other websites. Just have to be patient I guess!! the whole thaivisa page is just like a basic text format, no avatars, emoticons, even the page layout is different. funny thing is the ads are still there in glorious colour!! Thanks to you all for taking the time to reply, keep smiling!!

Do you have a browser you can install things like noscript on? There is a huge amount of javascript being loaded, some of it from 3rd parties and that slows down the page a lot.

I've said many times that TV needs a "plain html" version -- same as gmail offer...

• Like 1

I am having a problem with getting logged off all the time, The like button doesn't work. Takes ages to load a new page ( always done that though ).

Clear your browser cache!

Cheers

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Make sure you have scanned your system with an up to date anti-virus and then clean your browser cache. I was having delays and load problems and found that running my antivirus program manually found several Trojans. Once all was cleared everything was normal.

I am having a problem with getting logged off all the time, The like button doesn't work. Takes ages to load a new page ( always done that though ).

Clear your browser cache!

Cheers

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Not possible as only use IT cafe.

However, using a different computer and hopefully..................................