First Farang BIB

biggles68

That is an ambulance. His beat up truck has no camper shell, plus it says "police" around it. And no, I don't thing there is, unless he is corrupt like most Thai cops.

Of course it's possible he is corrupted, but by the way he acts and talks on the video, I would think not.

He lives in a very basic apartment, as you say he's truck is old. Altogether seems like he has found his place in traditional Thai life.

The video gives out that he is a bit tingtong, compared to the people wearing suits who follow all the society's survival rules. I don't think that he is living his own life in any way bad.

I can understand most of the things they were talking on the video, not all. My impression was that he was well exited to be filmed and the film was cut in several places to be easily sold to Sweden.

The part I did not understood was his problems with languages. His English is not very good, but if he should be fluent in Thai, then there were weird parts where he mixed English and Swedish when he was talking to his wife.. as well as farangs. Maybe some native Swedish speakers could help out what was going on?

Edited by Guest

That is an ambulance. His beat up truck has no camper shell, plus it says "police" around it. And no, I don't thing there is, unless he is corrupt like most Thai cops.

Of course it's possible he is corrupted, but by the way he acts and talks on the video, I would think not.

He lives in a very basic apartment, as you say he's truck is old. Altogether seems like he has found his place in traditional Thai life.

The video gives out that he is a bit tingtong, compared to the people wearing suits who follow all the society's survival rules. I don't think that he is living his own life in any way bad.

I can understand most of the things they were talking on the video, not all. My impression was that he was well exited to be filmed and the film was cut in several places to be easily sold to Sweden.

The part I did not understood was his problems with languages. His English is not very good, but if he should be fluent in Thai, then there were weird parts where he mixed English and Swedish when he was talking to his wife.. as well as farangs. Maybe some native Swedish speakers could help out what was going on?

On his Facebook site, he present himself as a photographer - and on the FB-picture he wear the thai police uniform. And that combination is the one that give him a little bit extra. For every time a scandinavian expat (or tourist) is arrested by the Chalong police, this guy is the first to know and the first to get picture of the arrested. And then he sells the pictures to scandinavian newspapers (like the Stein Dokset arrest more than one year ago).

If you google this guy, you find some stories in scandinavian language from his home country Sweden. Interesting reading...

On his Facebook site, he present himself as a photographer - and on the FB-picture he wear the thai police uniform. And that combination is the one that give him a little bit extra. For every time a scandinavian expat (or tourist) is arrested by the Chalong police, this guy is the first to know and the first to get picture of the arrested. And then he sells the pictures to scandinavian newspapers (like the Stein Dokset arrest more than one year ago).

If you google this guy, you find some stories in scandinavian language from his home country Sweden. Interesting reading...

What people present on the facebook, is up to the person. It's possible to be an Emperor on Facebook. Nothing to be taken too seriously.

But if he is taking photos and selling those and the stories to newspapers, that's a different thing. Then again, Scandinavian newspapers do not normally show the faces or tell the names of the accused, which is quite different to here. Only people who are charged with greater crimes can be shown. I have always thought that the link between Phuket, Sweden and Finland is the small newspaper rule 31. That name seems to be mentioned in Scandinavia quite often.

Scandinavian people are in general, pretty boring. If one of the members stands up and does things differently (for example like Spanish people would do), the person is considered unfit for the society as he or she is rocking the boat a bit too much. That's also one reason why an highly extrovert person like the man in the video, might be considered a person who should not be part of the community.

Anyway, I do not know this person. I have met him once. He would not be my best friend, but I did not see reasons why he should not be an ok person.

Please provide the links or at least good keywords to do search. I can do a search with the name, but can not find effective keywords in Swedish.

Juste a side question; what does the BIB abbreviation means and where it comes from ?

I never heard about it before and cannot find any explanation on the web ???

Is it a special code only used in thaivisa.com ???

Thanks to enlight me !

Boys im-bibing

Boys in bribing

If he got hold of a ticket book it would be hard to stop him by the looks of things. If a farang BIB is happy blasting away on whistles it wont be long before he wants to get promoted to ticket duties

If he did that he wouldn't be a farang anymore. He would have to be a Thai citizen.