Hot Air Popcorn Popper

Sakeopete

few and far between.

i use a microwave rice cooker to nuke popcorn, I just take out the ceramic rice bowl (many dont have an insert). brilliant, no fat, no annoying noise.

cover bottom of bowl with corn, put on lid, put in microwave, nuke on high (or med depending on strength of microwave), remove when popping becomes intermittent.

you will know when to stop after a couple of tries.

do not leave unattended, or corn will burn.

http://www.amazon.com/Maxi-Aids-Microwave-Rice-Cooker/dp/B00011R41Q

• Like 1

I always used to make my own popcorn back in europe.Just put some oil in the bottom of a saucepan,put your seeds in and cover with a lid.Put it on the gas and when they start popping,just keep shaking the pot so that they don't burn until they are almost finished.Remove from the heat and let the last few pop.Add salt.Done ;)

• Like 1

Yes can't believe there's a dedicated machine for this when a big soup pot will do.

For the health nuts, as long as you're not slathering it with butter, and choose a healthy oil, it's such a small relative amount as to make no difference.

For the rest of us not only melted butter but a little garlic-seasoned salt and fresh-grated Parmesan yumm.

Never did figure out how to get the crispy caramel coating the street vendors manage. . .

Yes can't believe there's a dedicated machine for this when a big soup pot will do.

For the health nuts, as long as you're not slathering it with butter, and choose a healthy oil, it's such a small relative amount as to make no difference.

For the rest of us not only melted butter but a little garlic-seasoned salt and fresh-grated Parmesan yumm.

Never did figure out how to get the crispy caramel coating the street vendors manage. . .

Fattening ..