Bike wash in Pattaya?

Shurup

Hi there, anyone knows of any bike wash in Patt? Today traveling from Koh Chang to Pattaya went through some real heavy rains, got wet like a soi dog and bike is all dirty from all the road dirt that was splashing when going through puddles. Gotta wash my babe. :-)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

They wash cars and bikes at the Shell station in north Pattaya by the Big C on second road.

Has been closed for a while now

Central festival mall on beach rd has one.

Central Festival Car wash does not clean bikes

Thepprasit road has about 4 car /bike care, Pattaya Nua has one in Lemon Green Garage, Third road has about 5

Edited by PoolHustler

They wash cars and bikes at the Shell station in north Pattaya by the Big C on second road.

Has been closed for a while now

Central festival mall on beach rd has one.

Central Festival Car wash does not clean bikes

Thepprasit road has about 4 car /bike care, Pattaya Nua has one in Lemon Green Garage, Third road has about 5

They were cleaning bikes on thursday when i weNt to see star trek. I guess the employees could have been doing their personal bikes.

Thinking about it this thread is rediculous. The op might as well asked where is a 7/11.

Thanks for all the replies everyone.

@Yankee99 - to you it maybe redicilous, to someone who hasn't had a bike here for too long and always has done washes himself in the village - not so. I've been driven a car here for a number of years and know where to go for car washes, but during all the years here I've never seen bike was anywhere, guess I wasn't looking either, but the question was serious and replies helpful so thanks again.

I'm up on the hill on a way to Jomtien beach from central Pattaya, but I only know the central Pattaya fairly well. Drive GF's car to central on beach road today, didn't see anyone washing bikes. Will take a bike to 3rd road later today.

Up Arunothai 9 turn left, turn right.

They have D.I.Y. jet washes and cheap too. You could have a blast wink.png

I have been looking for years for a DIY wash set up in Pattaya. That way the dweebs won't blow the decals off.

Where in Pattaya is Arunothai 9 turn left, turn right. ?????

Thanks

I'm up on the hill on a way to Jomtien beach from central Pattaya, but I only know the central Pattaya fairly well. Drive GF's car to central on beach road today, didn't see anyone washing bikes. Will take a bike to 3rd road later today.

Ok easy. Just turn up Thepriset rd and on the left you will see one. That's where I take my chopper because they know how to NOT destroy a bike. So does the chopper shop where I bought mine.

Had it done at the back of Big C on Pattaya Klang road. Will keep my eyes open for more places now when I ride or drive around.

Thanks for all the replies everyone.

@Yankee99 - to you it maybe redicilous, to someone who hasn't had a bike here for too long and always has done washes himself in the village - not so. I've been driven a car here for a number of years and know where to go for car washes, but during all the years here I've never seen bike was anywhere, guess I wasn't looking either, but the question was serious and replies helpful so thanks again.

Well, if you know where to let your car washed.......they are also able to wash your bike.

Up Arunothai 9 turn left, turn right.

They have D.I.Y. jet washes and cheap too. You could have a blast wink.png

I have been looking for years for a DIY wash set up in Pattaya. That way the dweebs won't blow the decals off.

Where in Pattaya is Arunothai 9 turn left, turn right. ?????

Thanks

Soi Arunothi is opposite BigC, Pattaya Klang (at the traffic lights).

Head down Arunothai abt 1.5 km and on the left is the Shagwell Hotel. Turn left here - between the Shagwell and the Boomerang bar (this is Arunothai Soi 7).

Go up to the top abt 500 mtrs. You have to turn right.

1st left and on that soi are two washes on your right hand side.

Map added. Circled BigC. Cross = washes.

post-146137-0-50099600-1371555455_thumb.