Problems with Yahoo Email Accounts? Hacking problems?

junglechef

There could also be malware and or keyloggers on your pc that are triggering it. People most at risk from that are people who use torrents, have cracked software and games, share files etc.

In that case changing the password probably won't help very much you need to get to the root of the problem by scanning and cleaning your pc. You can help yourself ongoing by keeping (legitimate) software up to date, and having real time ant virus and malware protection switched on.

We have a problem with my dads account - since he died last August, we have started getting email spamming from him. Quite clever, I suppose on one level - but of course the problem is that we don't know how to access the account to change the password, or delete it!

I imagine that would also be quite distressing. You should contact your dad's email provider and tell them that he died and ask them to delete the account and the reason why.

No time to read 33 pots but many many many people i know with yahoo have been hacked.

I get strange links and emails from my contacts or others and I KNOW FOR SURE they have been hacked!!!!

How do i know if i have been hacked???

I don't answer phishes and DL unknown attachments and yahoo has a good virus checker.