Any Honda CB250 / 500 riders in Pattaya ?

Sorry ,mines only 6 inches ( aka, PCX 150 ;-( )

can't see the relevance of you post, unless of course you think it's funny ??

>>unless of course you think it's funny ??<<

I do ,silly me .LOL

Grow a few more inches anto, then you can join the club! tongue.png

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

As has been said more than once " I must ,i must ,i must increase my bust "

Would love to ride but Ive only got an old Yamaha.

Its the cc that counts .The op is looking for somebody in his size bracket .Age is imaterial .An old one can give you the ride of your life .555

Would love to ride but Ive only got an old Yamaha.

Its the cc that counts .The op is looking for somebody in his size bracket .Age is imaterial .An old one can give you the ride of your life .555
Should have dropped the Honda word out of the opening post, I've got a Yamaha 400cc chooper so could have joined.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

as per usual another sensible post spoilt by @'#$$@#$

I spoilt &lt;deleted&gt; all, the OP is a calling for CB owners and I commented that I only have an old Yamaha.

Here's my old Yamaha, provided speeds do not exceed 150km/h I m good to go but alas I fear the CB boi's would not like an old noisy clunker joining in hence the bike specific request.

20130602_155524_zps60810008.jpg

I spoilt &lt;deleted&gt; all, the OP is a calling for CB owners and I commented that I only have an old Yamaha.

Here's my old Yamaha, provided speeds do not exceed 150km/h I m good to go but alas I fear the CB boi's would not like an old noisy clunker joining in hence the bike specific req

Here's my old Yamaha, provided speeds do not exceed 150km/h I m good to go but alas I fear the CB boi's would not like an old noisy clunker joining in hence the bike specific request.

nice ride but i 'll stick to my cbr250r.had a cb1 400 but the 250 is much more fun.

uest.

nice

You could ride with me anytime man.....but can you wait for 3 hours till my electric scooter is charged up again?