Blimey!

Suspect Poll - me thinks.

KMe too Brit. It would be nice to think that but never in a million years would the Jock's want us to win the World Cup...................................Again :o:D

Any Scots on here want to comment??? :D

My scottish mate Alan, (you met him Blues Factory Jangles/Fart) bought every side's footie jersey so he can wear it in the pub when they play england. :D I didnt need to convince him not to buy france, least he does have some standards. :D

Suspect Poll - me thinks.

KMe too Brit. It would be nice to think that but never in a million years would the Jock's want us to win the World Cup...................................Again :o:D

Any Scots on here want to comment??? :D

My scottish mate Alan, (you met him Blues Factory Jangles/Fart) bought every side's footie jersey so he can wear it in the pub when they play england. :D I didnt need to convince him not to buy france, least he does have some standards. :D

that's class :D

67% of Scots questioned would be happy to see the Auld Enemy do well.

That must have polled the 67% of the Scottish population that I haven't met. :D If England won the World Cup, we would never hear the end of it. We are still hearing about 1966 and that was 40 years ago before I was even born.

Either that or the results are based on the opinions of English students currently studying at Edinburgh University. :o