Where to buy Himalayan Salt in Pattaya?

paulsh

Dont know about sea salt and iodine but the iodine as a supplement in Centrum us brand multi vits will be the real thing and is 100% rda

Sent from my GT-S5570B using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I truly believe that synthetic nutriments/vitamins (or "supplements") is the new poison.

The body doesn't absorb well these non-alive, synthetic vitamins for a reason.

You wanna be healthy, eat raw food: raw fruits, raw vegetables, natural water, etc.

Avoid processed food, processed salt, synthetic vitamins, etc.

If you find it too hard and don't know what to eat, then you can figure it out with a really simple question: "Did it exist in the stone age?" or even "Did it exist 100 years ago?"

- In 1900 most bad things didn't, and cancer rate was under 3% of deaths while today it is 33%+! (source)

I end up not buying 99% of things sold in a 7/11 and instead buying fresh fruits, vegetable and meat from the local market (my wife usually asks if the chicken come from a big company (which keep them in 10" boxes and feed them with GMO-corn/soy + hormones) or if the grew up freely in a local family farm).

My two cents wink.png

I like the idea of fresh everything but not very good at coking for one and lady ran off with a fireman ha

Somebody paid for an abortion and bigger breasts for her but not me-------not that i wanted bigger breasts myself i mean of course

So chicken breasts and fresh veg ok then

Meat and 2 veg is ok i suppose

Edited by neilf

• 7 months later...

Good news, Himalayan Salt that was available at Foodmart in Jomtien months ago, is now in stock again!

If you can't find it, look on the left of the dog food, near the ice screen freezers.

It's about 120 bahts and is really delicious, I've bought a few packs as I know that they will be out of stock again.

Cheers!

.... don't accept credit cards, and they don't accept withdrawals from foreign banks (why??), instead you must have a local Thai bank account in order to transfer the funds to their account.

This is fairly common in Thailand and I dont like it either. I prefer to order from places that will accept my foreign Visa card as this gives me full protection against online scams and also allows me to charge back any payments made for which the end product is either not received or not as described.

Far too many dodgy businesses and dodgy business owners in Thailand for my taste.

Dont know about sea salt and iodine but the iodine as a supplement in Centrum us brand multi vits will be the real thing and is 100% rda

I truly believe that synthetic nutriments/vitamins (or "supplements") is the new poison.

The body doesn't absorb well these non-alive, synthetic vitamins for a reason.

You wanna be healthy, eat raw food: raw fruits, raw vegetables, natural water, etc.

Avoid processed food, processed salt, synthetic vitamins, etc.

If you find it too hard and don't know what to eat, then you can figure it out with a really simple question: "Did it exist in the stone age?" or even "Did it exist 100 years ago?"

- In 1900 most bad things didn't, and cancer rate was under 3% of deaths while today it is 33%+! (source)

I end up not buying 99% of things sold in a 7/11 and instead buying fresh fruits, vegetable and meat from the local market (my wife usually asks if the chicken come from a big company (which keep them in 10" boxes and feed them with GMO-corn/soy + hormones) or if the grew up freely in a local family farm).

My two cents wink.png

Hello All, paulsh, please show where GMO corn/soy is used in LOS?

My 2 Bt.

• 3 months later...