Sexy hotel

itchybum

There is this bathroom in a one-bedroom condo for rent – minimum 3 days – on the 23rd floor of a building on the Chaophraya River, opposite the Shangri-La hotel. Very close on the left in the photo is The River condo building, from where there should be a good view into this bathroom if you you pull the blinds up.

orchid%20bathroom%20from%20door.jpg

But I understand you want something like this in the Sukhumvit Area.

• Like 1

There is this bathroom in a one-bedroom condo for rent – minimum 3 days – on the 23rd floor of a building on the Chaophraya River, opposite the Shangri-La hotel. Very close on the left in the photo is The River condo building, from where there should be a good view into this bathroom if you you pull the blinds up.

orchid%20bathroom%20from%20door.jpg

But I understand you want something like this in the Sukhumvit Area.

Does not have to be sukhumvit, in fact would love the river, but I am driving and I hate driving in Bangkok and particularly to areas I do not know or frequent.

I guess it would be easy to find over the river, but kind of hesitant to go where i do not know.

I have one option in Sukhumvit and another in Sathorn, so they may suffice.

River would be nice but....but it is also away from everything, nice for longer stay, but maybe not just one night.

Peninsula Hotel, opposite the Mandarin Oriental. Outstanding, genuine 5 star with stunning river views (which you can see from bed) and great bedrooms. The ladies luurve it! Miles better than the Oriental IMO.

But probably a lot of dosh now - 8 years ago when I used to use it on business you could get a room on special for less than $100 a night inc gorgeous breakfast.

Edited by SantiSuk

• 2 weeks later...