Chang Beer Girls

gerrythepoet

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find the Beer Girls at Pubs that cater to foreigners are generally no better than the Bar Girls found in many a sleazy pub, roadside stall or shack. The real lookers you will find at the Beer Gardens and Thai Clubs.

The Promo Girls at Tesco and other similar shops are hot as well. All sparkley and heels and shit.

• Like 1

Not sure, but she's certainly a beautiful girl. 402.gif

My lady hit me a kick for taking their photo.....oh well, ho hum. I told her it wasn't for me, it was for you guys. coffee1.gif

Ha, when at some food center I always pick a table in clear view of the beer lovelies.. And the Mrs. doesn't even notice it. :)

• Like 1

The girls are not fully employed by the bar; they are there to promote whichever beer they are dressed to promote. That is why they are all lookers, something that would no doubt be classed as extremely un-PC in a lot of 'better' countries.

I am a bit surprised at the girls reaction to your present. You don't normally see this from them (or any other Thai girl) as their smiles, assets and charm are main points in their arsenal..................Posted Image

Maybe took offence at you working without a permit (Posted Image ) and shaming them? Don't know.

Maybe - just speculating - because the dude was acting kinda weird?

The girls are not fully employed by the bar; they are there to promote whichever beer they are dressed to promote. That is why they are all lookers, something that would no doubt be classed as extremely un-PC in a lot of 'better' countries.

A lot of western countries have beautiful girls advertising beer or liquor in the bars. Tequila girls are popular as are Capt Morgan sexy pirate girls.

None of them fit my idea of beauty.

Wouldn't give them a second glance.

Your lying.

Remember he's supposed to be Thai, their tastes as so different from ours.

But he's only recently Thai! I'm betting for the 60 years he lived in the US, his taste wasn't especially Thai... :)

Having said that, I don't find them especially attractive and I think it incredibly presumptuous - and pretty foolish - to assume that someone who expresses a difference in taste, about something so obviously subjective, must be lying.

• Like 1

93% of communication is non-verbal.

You seem to have been under the mistaken impression that it was part of their job to bus the tables, while of course they would perceive that as a tremendous insult, their job is to look pretty and encourage beer sales full stop.

Your buying them a packet of crisps under those conditions may have been perceived also as an insult, since if they're going to be tipped it should be in cash. Your gesture could be interpreted as if they could not afford to buy their own, many of these girls do very well indeed, making more than most English teachers.

Plus this is very fattening food, which they can't afford to gain.

............................................blink.png

Not sure if you're being entirely honest here, but hey, to each his own. Personal taste and all that. But you have to admit that a firm, young, well-proportioned body can usually overcome any sort of facial imperfection (and none of us are perfect, especially at our age).

I'd sure like to see your version of an attractive Thai girl. Others here may be ready to pounce, but I for one am very open to diversity in female looks. Especially if she has a hot bod.

Sorry for completely superfluous posts.

That's alright. Just put it as your signature in future and it will do the job!

To be fair though part of the fun is answering without reading the topic and setting off another circular argument all over again. smile.png

• Like 1

Not sure if you're being entirely honest here, but hey, to each his own. Personal taste and all that. But you have to admit that a firm, young, well-proportioned body can usually overcome any sort of facial imperfection (and none of us are perfect, especially at our age).

I'd sure like to see your version of an attractive Thai girl. Others here may be ready to pounce, but I for one am very open to diversity in female looks. Especially if she has a hot bod.

My idea of attractive

post-151798-0-78785400-1372754867_thumb.

• Like 1

As they often get paid per bottle top too, I'm surprised they did not try to sell more beer.

The Cheers girl certainly seemed the one with the most cheer :)

She has to be because Cheers beer is vile :lol:

Sent from my i-mobile i-STYLE Q6

Not sure if you're being entirely honest here, but hey, to each his own.  Personal taste and all that.  But you have to admit that a firm, young, well-proportioned body can usually overcome any sort of facial imperfection (and none of us are perfect, especially at our age).  

I'd sure like to see your version of an attractive Thai girl.  Others here may be ready to pounce, but I for one am very open to diversity in female looks.  Especially if she has a hot bod.

My idea of attractive

kotey.jpg

Are you sure it's a girl? Or does it not matter :D

Sent from my i-mobile i-STYLE Q6

My idea of attractive

attachicon.gifkotey.jpg

The picture appears to indicate that she's a he. But I think I get your drift...the petite, Japanese sort of look. Now if you can find one of an actual female, that would be a bonus.

• Like 2

The picture appears to indicate that she's a he. But I think I get your drift...the petite, Japanese sort of look. Now if you can find one of an actual female, that would be a bonus.

Fine to look at though.

Anyway, now we know his tastes we can only wonder about the 'sister' he lives with tongue.png

Anyway, now we know his tastes we can only wonder about the 'sister' he lives with tongue.png

I live alone, apart from my two cats (Dalaar and Agent Orange)

Will you be wanting photos of them?

yes, that'd be great thanks.

Could you put little hats on them as well?

• Like 1

How about this

thai girls.jpg

She became much sexier, and got lots more work, after her breast augmentation (as seen in the pic). Last I heard she is with a well known much older and very wealthy Tom with a reputation for snatching up starlets and such.

How about this

thai girls.jpg

She became much sexier, and got lots more work, after her breast augmentation (as seen in the pic). Last I heard she is with a well known much older and very wealthy Tom with a reputation for snatching up starlets and such.

I think that makes them a heterosexual couple.

(girl who dresses as man + man who dresses as girl = normal)

Edited by AnotherOneAmerican

How about this

thai girls.jpg

I think that makes them a heterosexual couple.

(girl who dresses as man + man who dresses as girl = normal)

Go get your cats to post on Thaivisa, we'll get more sense out of them. coffee1.gif