Chang Beer Girls

gerrythepoet

The picture appears to indicate that she's a he. But I think I get your drift...the petite, Japanese sort of look. Now if you can find one of an actual female, that would be a bonus.

How about this

thai girls.jpg

She became much sexier, and got lots more work, after her breast augmentation (as seen in the pic). Last I heard she is with a well known much older and very wealthy Tom with a reputation for snatching up starlets and such.
I think that makes them a heterosexual couple.

(girl who dresses as man + man who dresses as girl = normal)

1) I think you make no sense there unless you want to invent a new meaning for "heterosexual"

2) I don't think of heterosexual couples as "normal" any more than I think of homosexuals as abnormal.

3) I don't know what you mean given that the girl in the picture I'm referring to - your second photo - was born a female and dresses as one.

But other than that...you post was 100% accurate!

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slightly embarrassing to state that the Chang girls pictured earlier were not up to your standard then post a pic of a Katoey eh AnotherOneAmerican? coffee1.gif

Not my idea of beauty, was what I said.

You prefer transvestite's. Okay, I get it. coffee1.gif

• Like 1

Slightly embarrassing to state that the Chang girls pictured earlier were not up to your standard then post a pic of a Katoey eh AnotherOneAmerican? coffee1.gif

Not my idea of beauty, was what I said.

You prefer transvestite's. Okay, I get it. coffee1.gif

I almost always find Transexuals (as opposed to transvestite who only dresses as woman rather than has a sex change) odd looking and not to my taste in terms of physical aesthetics. Very, very rarely has there been an exception - but over decades I've seen a couple that I thought were better looking than many woman I've seen and the fact is those Chang Girls are lovely ladies but not especially attractive to me. As far as I can tell - it's sort of a weird angle and her hand is in the way - I think the Katoey is perhaps better looking.

Should I be embarrassed?

Is that supposed to mean I "prefer transvestites" (sic)? (ie If I think one particular Transexual is better looking than one particular woman, it is because I prefer Transexuals? That makes zero sense.)

Edited by SteeleJoe
  • Like 1

No.......did I criticize AOA for preferring transvestite's? Or transexuals?

If you want to be embarrassed about anything be embarrassed for seeing what was not there.

Next. Posted Image

I tell you what should be embarrassing: blatantly twisting words in an effort to evade rather than concede a point.

No, you didn't criticize anyone nor did I say you did.

Why would I want to be embarrassed? And what did I see that wasn't there?

My post - as you well know - was in response to this, from you:

"Slightly embarrassing to state that the Chang girls pictured earlier were not up to your standard then post a pic of a Katoey eh AnotherOneAmerican? "

The OBVIOUS point of that...well, why bother. Anyone with a modicum of sense and honesty would acknowledge what it meant. I know you have the former, I had assumed you had the latter as well...

• Like 1

Gawd, I wish people would stop editing posts after they've been answered. Posted Image

Not sure if that's in reference to any posts of mine but the fact is, sometimes I make an immediate change and there is no way of knowing that someone answers while I'm typing...I've certainly never deliberately distorted anything and in fact always acknowledge if I have inadvertently made someone's response invalid or seem less accurate or warranted.

Gawd, I wish people would stop editing posts after they've been answered. annoyed.gif

Not sure if that's in reference to any posts of mine but the fact is, sometimes I make an immediate change and there is no way of knowing that someone answers while I'm typing...I've certainly never deliberately distorted anything and in fact always acknowledge if I have inadvertently made someone's response invalid or seem less accurate or warranted.

I think it's more blether outing himself as a raging homophobe, then realising his mistake and desperately backtracking.

Also strange considering men wearing dresses was invented in Scotland.

None of them fit my idea of beauty.

Wouldn't give them a second glance.

Not sure if you're being entirely honest here, but hey, to each his own. Personal taste and all that. But you have to admit that a firm, young, well-proportioned body can usually overcome any sort of facial imperfection (and none of us are perfect, especially at our age).

I'd sure like to see your version of an attractive Thai girl. Others here may be ready to pounce, but I for one am very open to diversity in female looks. Especially if she has a hot bod.

My idea of attractive

attachicon.gifkotey.jpg

yes, 12 has its appeal.

Gawd, I wish people would stop editing posts after they've been answered. annoyed.gif

I think it's more blether outing himself as a raging homophobe, then realising his mistake and desperately backtracking.

Where did I out myself as a raging homophobe? smile.png

Gawd, I wish people would stop editing posts after they've been answered. Posted Image

Where did I out myself as a raging homophobe? Posted Image

I haven't seen it myself.

I kind of liked the joke about Scotland though (despite it historical inaccuracy).

Your lying.

Remember he's supposed to be Thai, their tastes as so different from ours.

But he's only recently Thai! I'm betting for the 60 years he lived in the US, his taste wasn't especially Thai... :)

Having said that, I don't find them especially attractive and I think it incredibly presumptuous - and pretty foolish - to assume that someone who expresses a difference in taste, about something so obviously subjective, must be lying.

He's 60ish. Like I said, he's lying. What are you, his lawyer?

Your lying.

But he's only recently Thai! I'm betting for the 60 years he lived in the US, his taste wasn't especially Thai... :)

Having said that, I don't find them especially attractive and I think it incredibly presumptuous - and pretty foolish - to assume that someone who expresses a difference in taste, about something so obviously subjective, must be lying.

Actually, I take that back, he could also be gay. Is that it? Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Sent from my LG-E612 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Your lying.

He's 60ish...and? Did I not say that he was in the US for 60 years?

No, I'm not his lawyer. Not even his friend. Indeed we've exchanged hostile words on more than one occasion. I just have a hard time with people making absurdly presumptuous comments, people who are so arrogant as to think there opinion is the only one that can be right, and people who make illogical and unfounded claims as if they are a certainty.

Moreover, the implication is that I wold be a liar of I were to express my own honest opinion about the girls.

What are you, a psychic?

• Like 1

Your lying.

Actually, I take that back, he could also be gay. Is that it? Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Sent from my LG-E612 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

What do you take back? And what does "is that it"mean? Is what "it"? And what does "it" represent in your question?

Try and make some sense and I will try and answer.

Are you asking if I'm gay and that's why I posted as I did - in defense of a fellow homosexual?

I've decided I don't like the quote system.

It's really annoying. Posted Image

After hitting the 'quote' button, go top right in the menu and hit the LH switch 'BBCODE'

Then you can edit the quotes.

Not on an iPad you can't. Your only option is to do some highlighting and deleting and it's tedious and a wee bit tricky.

The edit function don't even work: if you try to edit, your whole post disappears. I have to quote myself, make changes, copy that, cancel the quote, then paste the new version...

I'll try to clean this up so Kris can help me understand:

KRISB:

"He's 60ish. Like I said, he's lying. What are you, his lawyer?"

KRISB:

"Actually, I take that back, he could also be gay. Is that it? Not that there's anything wrong with that."

STEELEJOE:

"What do you take back? And what does "is that it"mean? Is what "it"? And what does "it" represent in your question?

Are you asking if I'm gay and that's why I posted as I did - in defense of a fellow homosexual?"

Edited by SteeleJoe

I'll try to clean this up so Kris can help me understand:

KRISB:

"He's 60ish. Like I said, he's lying. What are you, his lawyer?"

KRISB:

"Actually, I take that back, he could also be gay. Is that it? Not that there's anything wrong with that."

STEELEJOE:

"What do you take back? And what does "is that it"mean? Is what "it"? And what does "it" represent in your question?

Are you asking if I'm gay and that's why I posted as I did - in defense of a fellow homosexual?"

Sorry its hard to follow all you've written. Gives me a headache. Find someone else if all you want is an argument.

Has this topic ever degenerated into a bickering match! Next thing people will be commenting on grammar and spelling. You all sound like little boys.

It wasn't me, it was blether!

Well if you hadn't posted pics of the he-girls! They were sort of cute...oh nevermind.