Dale Cregan poses with shotgun just weeks before brutally murdering two WPCs Check out all the late

Shotgun in hand and an evil smirk on his face, Dale Cregan poses for the camera just weeks before brutally murdering two female police officers.

The one-eyed maniac had fled Britain after executing a gangland rival and was honing his deadly skills at a shooting range in Thailand.

Cregan fired round after round at targets during his time at the Koh Samui Shooting Range.

He used a variety of weapons including a Glock handgun – like the model he used to shoot the WPCs – and a pump-action shotgun.

Dale-Gregan-1955590.jpg

Check out all the latest News, Sport & Celeb gossip at Mirror.co.uk http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/dale-cregan-poses-shotgun-just-1955860#ixzz2WYp3FFy8

I'm normally against capital punishment but this dog set up two police officers for execution.

He deserves it.

Suddenly everyone loves police officers

People are strange.

Not that I agree with what he did but I here the same people complaining about how he police in England in fairly arrest the wrong people and let criminals get away with murder

And here is a prime example

Yet te police in England are too busy dealing with asbo offences and arresting buskers

Yet I someone was to take this person out in England then that person would be arrested

To me he kill some police back in England but I feel no difference with him killing a copper or killing a civilian in fact I feel worse for the civilian because it is part of the police job to pit themselves in these situations jut as he army and re mafia

So it is all par for the coarse just as a stuardes excepts that she shall spend allot of the time in the air hence a plan crash

there are other reports that he was paying the ' Russian Mafia ' protection money...

Protection for what to live in Samui ???

I find that hard to believe as Russians don't own Samui

I'm normally against capital punishment but this dog set up two police officers for execution.

He deserves it.

Suddenly everyone loves police officers

People are strange.

Not that I agree with what he did but I here the same people complaining about how he police in England unfairly arrest the wrong people and let criminals get away with murder

And here is a prime example

Yet te police in England are too busy dealing with asbo offences and arresting buskers

Yet I someone was to take this person out in England then that person would be arrested

To me he kill some police back in England but I feel no difference with him killing a copper or killing a civilian in fact I feel worse for the civilian because it is part of the police job to pit themselves in these situations jut as he army and re mafia

So it is all par for the coarse just as a stuardes excepts that she shall spend allot of the time in the air hence a plan crash

32 bullets in 31 seconds. he must have had at least 3 -4 full magazines with one glock.

what was his motive?

As for the police women. they should not been allowed out at that time of night specially un armed thats crazy england for u. like i said the system is set up for the bad to be very bad and england does nothing about it aprt from moan.

i like to hear all sides to each story though i would like to know his motive as he would have had one. it is too easy to judge people when u only here 1 side of the story

Big C,

As for, TheTwo Female Police Officers being called out on their own, in the middle of the night. It was mid morning in The UK.

His reason/excuse for it was, while he was wanted for Two murders (since proven) The Old Bill repeatedly went to question his family.

This isn't about liking or not liking The Police.

He offered no other reason for his actions.

I honestly do not see him spending time on Samui warrants this as being Thai related story.

This is a discussion about an unfortunate murder in the UK, so will close this topic.