Thai man points pistol at Russian visitor in Phuket

webfact

He is my brother she said....... LOL.

I think this Thai chap just meet a "special date" with Rusian Mafia in the near future.

I hardly think he would have gone to the cops if he was planning to put a hit on the guy. You're stereotyping; not all Russians are Mafia, for godsakes.

• Like 1

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know how i reacted when a thai pulled a gun out of his car and proceeded kicked the shizz out of my truck for simply honking my horn (non-aggressively!).. i sat there. anyone with an ounce of sense will just comply and let them get on with it. anyone else reacted any differently when a gun has been turned on them?? i'm sure he opened the door to catch the scumbag in the act to do exactly what he planned on doing - pass it onto the police. who could've known he had a gun beforehand. fully doubt this is a setup, and my guess is anyone who thinks it is hasn't been here long enough

Exactly right. I've had a road raged Thai guy pull a gun on me. It's a chilling experience. Best for the unskilled to comply and slowly talk your way out of it.

• Like 1

That video clip looks like it was all set up. Who just happens to have a camera at the ready perfectly aimed at the door. Possible that he expected this and wanted the video evidence.

Gotta agree with the moderator here.

There is obviously a lot more to the story here and it looks like the ruskie is trying to be to cute with this set up.

Why he had that camera turned on?

The very next day Mr Tubaev heard somebody knocking on his door and trying to open it. He didn’t unlock the door and the visitor went away. At about 3 pm there was again a knocking at the door.

This time Mr Tubaev set up his camera and pressed the record button before opening the door.

It makes sense.

Shame on Thai guy.

very strange. many points already mentioned.

1. why did he set up can 2

why did not lock door after

3.why did it take 2 days to go to police

The slap looked real enough but a bit pussy really. not want to say how hard I am but with the amdrenaline that was bound to be running through my blood it would be really hard not to fight back there was many openings to take the gun off him and he was a short ass. if I didnt take him on imediately, I sure as hell would have done the minute i knew his gun wouldnt fire. If the Thai guy was really serious he would have come in with a tool he would be prepared to use like a bar and proceed to kick crap out the russian..

I dont know what to make of it really...

• Like 1

I can see nothing that strange or unnatural about his behaviour. FYI Russians are generally polite, calm, and proud people. I personally wouldn't accept money compensation in such case either.

And, btw, nearly everyone has some sort of camera ready at hand these days. Just be smart enough to use it when you feel something nasty is going to transpire :)

• Like 1

That video clip looks like it was all set up. Who just happens to have a camera at the ready perfectly aimed at the door. Possible that he expected this and wanted the video evidence.

I think the same. I guess this is the most powerful way to fight against people with power complex.

Then again, he took an big risk unless he knew before that the gun was indeed an replica.

It is all a setup, from both sides. The Russians reactions don't seem real, and the Thai guys anger also seems not real, looks much more like a bad actor.

But why?

Where is dr watson when you need him.

Its a load of crap,whatever is going on........bad for business???

Why are they blurring the accused face and not giving his identity??? They gave the VICTIMS name but not the accused? <deleted>??

Every farang that drops a baht is paraded around the media showing their face, ID card, Passport and address. I want the Russian to post it again on Youtube so we can see this scum. He deserves to lose face

Edited by sbk
Please use standard fonts and no background, font formatting removed
  • Like 2

I think the same. I guess this is the most powerful way to fight against people with power complex.

Then again, he took an big risk unless he knew before that the gun was indeed an replica.

It is all a setup, from both sides. The Russians reactions don't seem real, and the Thai guys anger also seems not real, looks much more like a bad actor.

But why?

Where is dr watson when you need him.

Its a load of crap,whatever is going on........bad for business???

Naw, I hope it is real, in the long term good for business. Unfortunately I don't believe that.

I really don´t get it. Mr.Tubaev switches the Video on, so he obviously expects something fishy. Then he still opens the door...?

LOL.... well I guess unlike you, he didn't go to the trouble of setting up the camera to record a CLOSED DOOR???!!!

Isn't there an old Russian proverb along the lines of 'A wise monkey doesn't monkey with another monkey's monkey'?

Edited by NanLaew

I really don´t get it. Mr.Tubaev switches the Video on, so he obviously expects something fishy. Then he still opens the door...?

LOL.... well I guess unlike you, he didn't go to the trouble of setting up the camera to record a CLOSED DOOR???!!!

Isn't there an old Russian proverb along the lines of 'A wise monkey doesn't monkey with another monkey's monkey'?

It appears the Russian was the monkeyee and the wife the monkeyer.

He is my brother she said....... LOL.

I think this Thai chap just meet a "special date" with Rusian Mafia in the near future.

Yes I hope so. It would teach the men in brown a lesson if nothing is done...if Mr. You Know gets a rather messy end with some Russian friends during that "special date". You Know ?