N Korean leader Kim Jong Un gives out copies of Hitler's 'Mein Kampf' to officials

webfact

If the bouncing baby boy Kim isn't handing out copies of Mein Kampf, he very well could do it given he's not very different from Adolph Hitler. In fact, the Pyongyang regime may be just as bad as the Third Reich. Imagine if the Third Reich had got the bomb first.

"No Human Rights Problems In My Country," Says North Korea's U.N Rep

http://turtlebay.foreignpolicy.com/posts/2013/06/21/no_human_rights_problems_in_my_country_says_north_koreas_un_rep

Edited by Publicus
  • Like 1

Sing, you said....

If they are senior party members they would be, by definition, senior - hardly pretty 'girls'

I say, you haven't got a clue what you are on about. Unless you have been to a different part of Pyongyang to me?

I can understand your fantasy's...... But perhaps you should not give the impression you know what is what just from looking at a stage managed photo.

So what exactly did you find so sinister about Pyongyang?

Sing, you said....

If they are senior party members they would be, by definition, senior - hardly pretty 'girls'

I say, you haven't got a clue what you are on about. Unless you have been to a different part of Pyongyang to me?

I can understand your fantasy's...... But perhaps you should not give the impression you know what is what just from looking at a stage managed photo.

Welcome to our planet, Earth. I will take you to our leader and enroll you in a university Northeast Asia Studies program so you can get the full picture. You'll be starting from scratch, so it may take a few years or so. I see you have plenty of green with you - cheese, USD. Toss the cheese, keep the USD. Let's get started.

• Like 1

Sing, you said....

Pyongyang is a ghost town. Full of grand buildings for the "press" call, but no people to fill it. There is no commerce, no industry, nothing ( well that's my observations of 5 years ago ). All the staged managed photos involve bussing the population or military to a specific place for the govt media officers to spin the prop. The airport is the much smaller than Koh Samui, and doubles as a military airbase of course. One flight a day from Beijing on a pre 1950's Illusion ( tank) made from steel plates riveted together with rivets more likely to be found on the hull of an oil tanker. Only party officials and diplomats on the plane. Will try to post some pics next week

• Like 1