Manila bans plastic bags and styrofoam

webfact

Drives me crazy when they put my package of drinking water bottles into a bag! They've got a nice carrying handle on them. I take it out and give the bag back to them and they just look confused.

Same,same with the 6L water bottles,they have a carrying handle but you just get "Funny Falang" looks when you tell them you don't need 2 bags for it,one to hold it and a second for strengthening!w00t.gif

• Like 1

It's the lack of proper recycling procedures and teaching these people to quit being so <deleted> lazy and throwing trash where ever and when ever. They are all polluting their country and generally don't care.

I feel sorry for the people that have to live here in 100 years.

It's the lack of proper recycling procedures and teaching these people to quit being so <deleted> lazy and throwing trash where ever and when ever. They are all polluting their country and generally don't care.

I feel sorry for the people that have to live here in 100 years.

I am sorry for my self, for the (aware) people who live here now and the tourists who payed for their vacation because the rotting garbage and pollution is all over Thailand and there is no escape, it is in your face almost everywhere you go here in Thailand.

It is in the mountains, the rivers, the beaches, the ocean and you can add on more your self. This is done by the Thai themselves.

The fishers villages and mountains have some off the most trashed and polluted sites I've ever seen in my life.

The islands and the coasts are a biological hazard and the sea around them is nearly dead.

These problems are here now and if nothing is going to be done about it, it will be like this or worse in 100 years from now.

This country is a trash can and this is a fact, google trash or garbage Thailand and view images, Thailand can not hide from truth and reality anymore, the world has internet.

• 8 months later...