Where do you want to die?

Cheapcharly

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I dont really mind where I die. What will it count for? But if I die in my home it would be ok by me if the tambon's rubbish collector takes my body with him. This is all a pipe dream though, as you must be in the correct type of bag to have the privilage of being hauled away with the local garbage.

• Like 2

I don't think we have much choice on exactly where we will die, unless we have a hand in our own demise.

What to do with the body? I want a Viking funeral. Long tail boat on the Gulf of Thailand. Start the engine, set it alight and point it at the sunset.

like the long ships.... richard winmark..or the vikings kirt douglas.. so cool .

Not thst I expect to have any say in the mater but to die quietly at home would be ideal. then put my ashes in to a half empty bottle of Brandy and cast it upon the ocean.

However I do like this quote

“I'm not afraid of death; I just don't want to be there when it happens.”
Woody Allen

Edited by thaimite

My son told me he has no problem if I pop my clogs here in Thailand as long as he can come to the Thai style funeral, so to me, it does not matter where I die, though I'd prefer to die in bed making love with a beautiful woman.

• Like 2

In the toilet, just after having a dump.

Take whatever is of use for the benefit of others and use what is left to replenish the Earth. Cremation is not only giving the bird to those who you have lived with in the world (due to the use of energy used to burn you) but also giving the bird to those who come after. I would invite anyone to come up with a reason against that.

• Like 1

I'm dead so I don't give a hoot....shipping the body to the USA is waste of money...I told my wife to cook me up & serve me to our dogs...she slapped me. Burn me at the temple.

" I want a Viking funeral. Long tail boat on the Gulf of Thailand." Probably some jet ski dude will rent out a few seats and charge the Indians with destroying the boat. Win win situation

• Like 1

Somewhere where there is no third rate journalist to take a pic of me lieing dead with someone pointing at my body.

Sent from my GT-I9003 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by apetley